• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just want to share how I’m feeling

babyblue22

babyblue22

😂 I started smoking again last year after almost 10 years!!

Right now I’d say no I don’t. Partly why I found this forum, it’s the first time in a long time I’ve ‘told’ anyone how I’m really feeling at all!
I stopped last year but back to smoking again after what happened to me last year...
Glad you feel able to share your feelings on here ❤ Lots of people to support you and chat to if you need it xx

K

KittyCat92

Waiting lists in the UK are long, about 6months I had to wait. What anti depressants did you try? Are you almost embarrassed to admit you need help to the people around you because you have no reason to be ❤
God even that’s not motivating is it? 🙄 they tell you to ask for help but when you do they cut all the funding and make you wait as if you don’t exist!! 😩

I think for me I just know my family well enough to know there reactions. So much as happened in the last few years and I’ve seen a different side to them when it comes to serious issues, I didn’t like what I saw. I love them but I don’t feel that safety net if you know what I mean?

K

KittyCat92

I stopped last year but back to smoking again after what happened to me last year...
Glad you feel able to share your feelings on here ❤ Lots of people to support you and chat to if you need it xx
Much easier when it’s anonymous isn’t it? This is a good space ❤

babyblue22

babyblue22

God even that’s not motivating is it? 🙄 they tell you to ask for help but when you do they cut all the funding and make you wait as if you don’t exist!! 😩

I think for me I just know my family well enough to know there reactions. So much as happened in the last few years and I’ve seen a different side to them when it comes to serious issues, I didn’t like what I saw. I love them but I don’t feel that safety net if you know what I mean?
No it isn’t motivating at all. I found that smaller local charities have been more helpful as they don’t have big waiting lists.
You know your own family and I know exactly what you mean, family is hard to deal with at the best of times, let alone when you are struggling!!Xx

babyblue22

babyblue22

Much easier when it’s anonymous isn’t it? This is a good space ❤
Yeah you don’t get that judgement and feel more free to open up and be honest ❤