• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just want to say this..

A

alexdc

I think i have a phobia of being alone, im old enough and i get afraid when im alone. i cant sleep when im alone i do mostly everything with my girlfriend, friends or around people. Can anyone relate to this?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I am sure it is very common. I had to get a pet because the flat is too quiet for me to sleep. I need another living thing in the flat with me.

lost555

lost555

There are many applications for tourists. You can share your home with one of them, it's free for them. You just let them be your guest for a while. It might show different cultures and different people from different countries too.
I will learn the name of the application and write here

stygianiron222

stygianiron222

i get terrified of being alone, its been like that since i was 12 because i experienced a terrifying voice message on my phone when i was alone which resulted in a really bad panic attack. over the years its got better, but i still get scared, especially if its silent. what helps me if theres no one else with me is to play some music around the house.