• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just want to let you know...

AppleJacks99

AppleJacks99

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I love you all! I sometimes wish we all had our own little country were we could all be friends, and support each other.

It's so nice to see people on here I can relate too...I wish I could meet everybody. Wishful thinking...Just want you to know you are all loved and imporant, and you have a purpose. I have bad days too, but I'm feeling better now, and I just wanted to try to cheer people up...

:grouphug:

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
I love you all! I sometimes wish we all had our own little country were we could all be friends, and support each other.

It's so nice to see people on here I can relate too...I wish I could meet everybody. Wishful thinking...Just want you to know you are all loved and imporant, and you have a purpose. I have bad days too, but I'm feeling better now, and I just wanted to try to cheer people up...

:grouphug:
thanks for this sometimes the little things count more than the big things because with out the little things the big things never happen