• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just want it to end

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Sorry i am getting pissed. otherwise prob wouldnt be able to ask this. Not that i deserve him anyway. If i do it and fail will he be taken away from me

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I just cant cope with the endless emotional pain. And i got no one in rl apart from professionals. I am at the end

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Need need/want bad thoughts to go away or do i. They are right. Just need it to end

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Just wish i had someone to hug me, to tell me it will be ok, but it never will

D

djooj

Hey, never spoke before to you but needs said (an I don't know you like people here)
....that you ain't attention seeking, not true.
You're suffering an in distress, I see it an wish could help.

This fucked up world needs good people like you.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm sorry that I can't be there for you in real life.
I can see your suffering so much and wish I had some way of making you feel better.

Also, i'm sorry if i'm being a bit scatty by posting in here and your journal.. i'm just wanting to make sure you don't do anything to harm yourself.

Obviously it's getting late now.. has your sleep been affected by all of this? Do you think you'll able to settle down tonight? x

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

I dont care atm. Sorry. I am such a bad person cos i am trying to work myself up to doing something bad. See how bad i am. I mustnt inflict myself on this forum - is not fair of me - attention seeking b****. Dont know what i trying to say. Please tell me to p*** off. I deserve to die. I never make anything better. I am a nasty person. I will betray my animals

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

You're not "inflicting" yourself on the forum.
The forum is here for you - good times and bad. :hug1:

The only nastiness i've ever seen from you has been directed towards yourself. You've never been horrible to anybody.
And I don't think anybody deserves to die.

Oh and you won't betray your animals. I know you've made it through some really bad times before and you're still here. The pain might be unbearable right now but things can get better. It's just hard to have any faith, I know.