Just to let you all know!

Pixie37

Pixie37

Hii all,

Just here to let you all know that i am very ill. I tried to commit suicide last week and been extremely suicidal since. There was no beds on the psych wards or i would have been put back in.

I have stepped down as forum buddy as my nurse says i have to focus on my own mental health right now. and i agree with her.

Also i will not be around here for a long while as it is too triggering for me. If anyone wants to keep in touch maxitab and bulbie have my email.

Take good care of yourselves!
Much love and best wishes to you all.
Pixie xx :grouphug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Pixie ive just posted on another part of the forum on this, I didnt realise that you had got so low. You must put your own health firstand get your self strong again. Are you attending the day hospital instead of being admitted. That what happened to me last year when there wasnt a bed. It meant i got a lot of support without having to be admitted.

Please take care of yourself and keep in touch when you feel able. Youve given a lot of support to this forum and now hopefully we can return the favour.
Take care and hope your soon feeling better:grouphug:

amathus

amathus

Take good care Pixie, your input will be missed, but your health comes first...
A speedy recovery to you, best wishes, qf.

Boris

Boris

Thank you for your gutsy selfless honesty. I wish you a speedy recovery, and needless to say your input will be missed in the mean time.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Pixie, will miss you and your input - your mental health is definitely paramount, you take good care and I wish you well

KS
xxxxx