• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just tired of it.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

Getting sick of not having a counselor to talk to. It's immoral that they cut down on psyche services due to the pandemic. Guess if anyone kill themselves as a result of this it didn't matter to doctors in the psyche community. Scary that the dollar might fall. Not dwelling on it but it's still a worry for all of us. That's what happens when the corrupt politicians and the corrupt elite rob America of its wealth. We're living in scary times. It's hard having my friends up in North Cali am together when I'm down in South Cali all alone. I don't know what I would do if my aunt and uncle passed away. Guess save up some money to get back up north but that's a task in itself.

J

jasmine27

Hi Hardknocks!

Are you not able to get counselling services due to pandemic ?
I am getting my services on video call every week. Maybe you can search some therapists who are providing services on video call.

And you can text me if you need to talk on something.

I hope you have wonderful day.

anex

anex

Getting sick of not having a counselor to talk to. It's immoral that they cut down on psyche services due to the pandemic. Guess if anyone kill themselves as a result of this it didn't matter to doctors in the psyche community. Scary that the dollar might fall. Not dwelling on it but it's still a worry for all of us. That's what happens when the corrupt politicians and the corrupt elite rob America of its wealth. We're living in scary times. It's hard having my friends up in North Cali am together when I'm down in South Cali all alone. I don't know what I would do if my aunt and uncle passed away. Guess save up some money to get back up north but that's a task in itself.
I hear ya. I see my therapist over video, as well. My partner does his over the phone! There are options out there. I hope you find one that works for you🙏🏻

T

treasurebox

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting songs in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Chat to folk on here. No substitute for a doc but it does help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 2
C Depression Forum 2
M Depression Forum 4
avj2123 Depression Forum 5
O Depression Forum 8