• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just thinking

O

Ozzyx155

I feel like I'm in a weird place right now. I'm waiting to move and start this new job. Right now I've just been laying around doing nothing really. Trying to make my money last until its time to move. I'm not sure what to do with my self. I keep avoiding my friends when they want to hangout.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Well there is nothing wrong with saving money. Why not invite your friends to hang at the house ? Sure you can find ways to keep yourself busy for low cost.

O

Ozzyx155

I've been just avoiding them. I really haven't had the desire to socialize

C

Cassius

I feel like I'm in a weird place right now. I'm waiting to move and start this new job. Right now I've just been laying around doing nothing really. Trying to make my money last until its time to move. I'm not sure what to do with my self. I keep avoiding my friends when they want to hangout.
Push yourself to meet with them. The more you stay alone the worse you’ll feel, it can then lead to a downward spiral. Just see one of your friends that you can possibly talk to about your feelings at the moment.
Cas