Just Think Positive

ThinkInYellow

ThinkInYellow

This is my first time ever really being a part of a forum but I’ve recently realized that I really need community. I enjoy an interesting cocktail of neurodivergence. On the record those things are PTSD, OCD, depression, generalized anxiety, and ADHD. These come from a number of different sources, however, so holistically, who’s to say.

I am in a constant state of doing okay but never great. That interesting space in which you cope well enough to hold a job and relationships, manage to leave your house on occasion, but it feels like a steady wind could blow you back over the edge.

But all thinks in time. I try to stay positive. I just really need a space where I’m not expected to always do my best. A space where you can celebrate success but also complain about the bad times without getting the pity voice.

Hoping everyone else is having an excellent day.

Think in yellow.

R

Ramson bangers

Always got time for positive ideas and vibes. It really does help others who want to be helped.

S

spare235

Being positive is sometimes not full reality as it does not stop others to give you bad & harsh time.