• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just some things I've been going through.

sxftgirl

sxftgirl

I would like to clarify that I haven't been diagnosed with OCD but something is terribly wrong.

Things I've done experiencing over a year and a half or so:

- Paranoia
- I honestly think someone will hack into all my social media and pretend to be me and ruin my image to all my friends with slanderous lies
- I've started engaging in dermatillomania but I've been a scab picker my entire life
- I think once I get to heaven, God is going to make fun of me in front of everyone.
-Every time I open up about my mental health, my brain thinks I'm lying YET when I don't open up, I know that I'm really experiencing these things.
-I can convince myself of anything, no matter how ridiculous.
-I've somehow convinced myself I'm a bad person who doesn't deserve friends or anyone.
-Last year, I thought that in order to make everything go away, I needed to leave the country. If I left the country, things would get better. I can't stay in America. That's something I believed.
-Even if I know something for a fact happened, I second guess myself. "Are you sure?" "Maybe it happened this way." "Maybe you were the bad guy."

These things happen everyday. As I said, I'm not diagnosed with OCD but I know something is wrong. I've always known I've had some sort of anxiety disorder. Maybe you think I'm delusional but I know me. I know something isn't right. Thank you for listening.

I

im_broken

Ive been doing a lot of research into OCD and i would look into PURE-O, theres a misconception about OCD and that you usually has physical rituals but PURE-O is all the obsessive thoughts and feelings we have in our mind.