• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Just saying Hi :)

archie_fields

archie_fields

Founding Member
Hi everyone, just joined the site and hoping for some help and advice from you all (will post specifically about that in a bit). I'm Fi, 32 and a full time carer for my girlfriend Hope. Hope was first diagnosed aged 14 with severe panic disorder and agoraphobia and 4 years later she had depression added to her diagnosis.

We've been living together for 18 months now (with my 3 children from my previous marriage) and apart from a few hiccups we've done really well. In the middle of a rather large hiccup at the moment (which I'll go into in another post) but I know that's all it is - a hiccup that will take some getting over.

So yeah, that's me :)

D

Dollit

Hi Archie and welcome to the forum. It's a supportive place and friendly and I hope you get as much out of it as I do. :welcome:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello Fi and :welcome: , hope you find " us " supporitive both with you as the carer and your girlfriend who is unwell :flowers:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Fi... :welcome:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to MHF hope you will soon make lots of new friends :)

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi Fi and :welcome:

Stick around and talk anytime you like!
Jibbajabba x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ColdandAlone Introduce Yourself 10
M Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 2
P Introduce Yourself 2
R Introduce Yourself 11