• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just saying hi

M

Messy head

Hey everyone have never been part of a forum before but really struggling with health anxiety at the moment due to the covid 19 situation constantly wake up every day thinking I have it !! Can’t function at all can’t speak to anyone due to the lockdown and family just think I’m crazy !! So here for some understanding and some un judgemental conservations day hey all hope some are coping better than me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Catty5

Catty5

Hello :welcome:
Hope you find support and help here :loveshower:

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Hi and welcome. The Covid-19 situation is tough for us all. As long as you are staying at home and not taking unnecessary risks you'll be okay.

This is a safe space and is non-judgemental so you have come to the right place.

M

Messy head

Thanks all today has been a better day so far anxiety is still there but not as bad today which is a positive also I have stopped vaping as of two weeks tomorrow so that could be a reason way I’m feeling slightly down also and my chest is clearing out hope all have a wonderful day

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Thanks all today has been a better day so far anxiety is still there but not as bad today which is a positive also I have stopped vaping as of two weeks tomorrow so that could be a reason way I’m feeling slightly down also and my chest is clearing out hope all have a wonderful day
Good to hear your anxiety has improved a bit mate, good news.

Faith198

Faith198

Welcome! I can definitely relate to this. I’ve had a lingering cough (allergies) for a few weeks now. The first thing that popped into my head was “oh no I have the virus”. It’s tough not to think that way. Even without the pandemic going on, I always overreact to every pain I feel and think something terrible is wrong with me. I hope you find peace soon.

Not all of us will get it and if some of us do, it might not affect us like it has some people.