• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

just one of those days

W

wasteman420

ughh i was gunna write some fancy eloquent shit here like usual (to make myself feel less guilty about not writing my film studies essay oops hehe) but i cba i just wanna vent.

So, thanks to lockdown 2.0, my best mate who i houseshare with (along with a couple others) has gone home way early for xmas, leaving me with the other two hermits in our household. One of whom is in our little friend squad, but his girlfriend is staying over currently so i have to listen to them shagging all night and giggling together in the kitchen while im sat in my room feeling lonely and irrelevant cos my only friend left.

I do sometimes talk to them in the kitchen when i go down to make food but theyre mostly just preoccupied with eachother and conversations dont rly go anywhere, i'll be friendly, make convo etc but usually theyll just take over and I wont be part of it anymore. Cant get in the way of young love i guess lol.
I'll be honest, i cant say i'm that arsed about lockdown but idk man i feel kinda iffy about these two blatantly ignoring it. (probably just because i'm jealous like).

I'm just sad cos ive nobody to talk to face to face anymore. I just wanna stay in bed all day curled up with the curtains drawn and do nothing, think nothing, be nothing. I dont even feel like i exist anymore. Trynna find a purpose but i'm coming up empty.

W

wasteman420

update: they invited me to play mariokart and watch movies tonight 🥺 yay