• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just needed to let it out!

S

shell

I don't know whats wrong with me today. I went to my first Bipolar meeting Satuday and felt ok. Now its Monday the kids have gone back to school my husband has gone bk to work. I went back to bed this morning till lunchtime 12.00 to escape part of the day. I'm totally depressed about my weight my tummy is hanging over my jeans I feel like a fat useless piece of shit!!! I feel really anxious as well like scared all the time.

I took my afternoon depakote and now I'm crying sobbing I don't even know why. I really want to go back to work but I know I'm not stable and I'm worried how I will cope. My husband is putting more pressure on me saying if I lose my job he will feel pressure to work and that makes me feel so bad because he has already had one career. I hate having this diagnosis

I just can't stop crying I just feel like they are never going to get me stable. I have been off work for 4 months now.

A

angel10

I have now real advice for you sorry, all I can say is I'm still trying had to hold me job down however I did burst into tears in the middle of the office this afternoon......I got some very strange looks. Don't go back until you feel ready and stable

S

shell

I'm sorry your having a hard time soon. I hope things get better for you. x

BORTU

BORTU

Hi, Life can be a bitch at times. Hang in there love, it can only get better.

W

warriorprincess

I really want to write a constructive letter to you but I'm sorry my heads not right there at mo, will try later on but I understand how you're feeling and will try and email you later and suggest somethings that may help, i don't know if they will but i hope so... Take care sweet, you do an amazing job and I really think you need to cut yourself some slack for the time being, hugamundos xxxx

S

shell

Just wanted to thank you all for your replies. Saw my pdoc on Friday and he has perscribed Carbamazepine 200mg three times a day. I'm going to build up gradually. I feel so drowsy on it fall asleep drowsy and sick. I know this is just the horrid side affect and I'm going to have to be patient and ride with it.
He has told me to come off the depakote I don't think it was doing anything really anyway. I'm cutting down on the seroquel as well. I really hope I start feeling better soon. Has anyone been on this drug and found it helpful ???? I think your all fantastic people I know when I'm feeling really bad I can come on and you understand. Thank you. xxxxx