• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just need some support

S

Scottishgirl2021

Hello, I feel so low and don’t feel
I can talk to anyone. I have 1 child already and a very toxic ex partner, he stalks me and I’m scared he would know if I got help and use it against me. I’ve had the worse few years of my life. I have extremely
Distressing health issues which send me into panic attacks. I am in lengthy bitter litigation with my ex and I’m pregnant again. I have awful anxiety and am battling my head every minute of every day, I can’t talk to anyone so I just cry to myself until
I have no energy to cry anymore. The only thing that keeps me going is my child, without them I don’t think I would still
Be here. They are my life but I’m finding the everything else so so so hard. Any advice? I don’t even feel I can post the full story I’m scared somehow my ex will find it, it’s just awful. I’m a nervous wreck.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

the reason your child keeps you going is because it gets your mind off yourself.

off your-self

your self

how can YOU have a self? is there two of you?

no, there is the real you and the little ego in your mind. the little negative scared self image

the real you and the delusion, which causes you pain. and allows you to feel better when your not thinking about it

OCDguy

OCDguy

Hello, I feel so low and don’t feel
I can talk to anyone. I have 1 child already and a very toxic ex partner, he stalks me and I’m scared he would know if I got help and use it against me. I’ve had the worse few years of my life. I have extremely
Distressing health issues which send me into panic attacks. I am in lengthy bitter litigation with my ex and I’m pregnant again. I have awful anxiety and am battling my head every minute of every day, I can’t talk to anyone so I just cry to myself until
I have no energy to cry anymore. The only thing that keeps me going is my child, without them I don’t think I would still
Be here. They are my life but I’m finding the everything else so so so hard. Any advice? I don’t even feel I can post the full story I’m scared somehow my ex will find it, it’s just awful. I’m a nervous wreck.
To hide your identity, you don't have to reveal the story in one go ;) You sound like you have a lot to get off your chest, your ex also seems to be causing you worry/concern. This can't be good for your Mental Wellbeing... Have you spoken to your Doctor etc. about your situation, no doubt there is help and support also available through Healthcare etc. :)