• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Just need a friend

angel666

angel666

Founding Member
Hi guys! wondered if there is anyone out there who would like to talk about there experiences? I ve been ill for around 7 years, but like many on here have not got the help I needed, now Iam alot worse. I dont know exactly whats wrong maybe a few of you might have some suggestions! I am constantly in a bad mood always jumping down peoples throats, the slightest thing annoys me, I hear voices in my head telling me to do things, I have no energy,I have suicidal thoughts and have acted on theses once, I sit and stare into space and even though I know Im doing it I cant snap out of it, I hace evil thoughts which I know are wrong but cant stop them from re-occuring, I can hear and see things that arent actually there and always think that people are plotting against me. I went to the DR at the beginning of week who is orgnising an MRI scan, he mentioned CBT has anyone felt the way I have an this as worked for them? I cant see how this will help me , I feel like my head has taken over my life, Ive bought books on top of books to try help myself but nothing works! Please help!:confused:

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
Hi angel666 and welcome to the forum

I don't have a great deal of advice right now cos I'm really up and down at the moment, but I think you're definitely doing the right thing by speaking to your doctor. Did you tell him/her about the voices that you hear and everything else you're experiencing? It's really important to tell the quacks everything.

Um... apart from that I don't have a great deal that's useful, but there are some very wise people around on here and the place has a lot to offer so stick around and make some friends x

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Angel :welcome:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Angel , hope you find " us " supportive :)

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i feel like i`m just seeing 666 myself at the moment, just keep thinking if i had a gf everything would be alright. but i dont think i will attract the right person the way i feel and as the days go on i`m going to get more desperate so more unlikely to attract wrong person.

try not to think your going crazy, you aint hearing voices in your head. sum1`s doing that. if your seeing things you can pm me, i`ll tell you if its wat i had to see. i`m seeing things but threw the football but its just a thought.

drinking doasnt help so drugs definatly won`t and thats for your depression.

mischief

mischief

Admin
Hi Angel666 :welcome:

Are you aware of the Intervoice Online website? It can be found at www.intervoiceonline.org It brings together an international community of people who hear voices.

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
hi 666
i've had CBT at some point and found it helped to an extent, so i would say give CBT a shot, each type of that sort of thing has a different approch and you just need one that suits you best and this may be it or it may not but you never know untill you try it with an open mind
i'm really sorry that you're having such a rough time atm :hug:
hope i've been of some help

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello and:welcome: I know how you feel. You're among friends.:grouphug:

robbo

robbo

Founding Member
hi angel,hope your feeling better :welcome:

L

little me

Founding Member
hello Angel... :welcome: to MHF. I hope we can be here for you when you need us.
On a few things you said, I can say yes, I've been there, but not all, so I don't know how much help that is, but I am recieving great treatment, and I hope you get the help you need too.:hug:

F

fatgirlslim77

Founding Member
Hi Angel :welcome:

I am sure that you will find many friends on here who will be able to share their experiences with you. I hope you're feeling a little bit better.