Just moved to Reading, what's good?

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Anywhere I should check out? Fun things to do? Cool people to meet?
I suspect it is much the same as anywhere else. Let me guess... loads of traffic, expensive parking, lots of immigrants?

sweetdream

sweetdream

I suspect it is much the same as anywhere else. Let me guess... loads of traffic, expensive parking, lots of immigrants?
I don't have a car, and I happen to like immigrants! It's definitely very different to Oxford, where I lived before.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I don't have a car, and I happen to like immigrants! It's definitely very different to Oxford, where I lived before.
Well off the top of my head - it hosts a music festival, and there are some major software companies have their headquarters there. Also it has a half-decent university. That is all I know.

M

Mad_Dog

The oracle in readings good for shopping.
Maybe if sports your thing go to majaski stadium see reading fc and london irish rugby team. also watch the mens and womans hockey teams are the best in the country. and bracknell bees ice hockey.

Unique1

Unique1

Creams dessert parlour :) opposite Broad Street Mall :)
The most delish desserts ;)

J

jadeeb

Hello. We have a Berkshire mental health group on facebook if you want to join. We meet up in a coffee shop, that kind of thing every month in Reading :)