• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

just meh

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

mum wants to die she wants to be gone... she has already lost her home once and im sure she will again as soon as my stepdad is questioned as at the mo he doesnt know the police are involved at all so he will end up kicking mum out i can see it happening and mum is sooooooooooo depressed words cant possibly be put together how she is feeling right now. she is talking to me all the time about wanting to die and give up and sod everything... it hurts so bad to see her this way. i want to curl up and die myself and here i am trying my best to support her... she cant face the family yet we are expected to go to the family xmas party... fuck that me and mum can be alone together and hell are we going out anywhere. mum cant face everyone jolly and happy when she feels like shite and will be talked about
you know what if mum dies i will be too as i cant imagine life without mum yet, its too soon she is too young to die
i am not feeling to great some people loose there appetite when low and depressed not me i stuff my face with food which is making my body look gross
i cant be bothered with life ya know its just shit after shit and me and mum both get shat on. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

What to say. Its so not fair everything that is happening for you atm. All you can do is try and stick together , you and your Mum. I definitely wouldnt be going to any family xmas party. Is even worse if you have to try pretend and have everyone else all jolly ime.

wish I could help you feel better :hug1:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Stay strong Judazz for you and your Mum, big hugz

:hug::hug::hug1::hug::hug: things will work out in time xxxxxxxxx
thanks its just nowhere to turn

the police havent arrested him yet

nor have they questioned anyone else i said to question

the house will be gone and all her things and she collects things and they will be gone

she is working in a place where she is bullied by the boss and only has a half hour break in the whole 10 hours

she has worked hard to make her home nice ya know and it could be all taken away

she has totally given up

im scared, scared to death that one day i will find her dead sooner rather than later

teddy thank you so much i do hope your right and things will work out in time as she aint getting any younger

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

What to say. Its so not fair everything that is happening for you atm. All you can do is try and stick together , you and your Mum. I definitely wouldnt be going to any family xmas party. Is even worse if you have to try pretend and have everyone else all jolly ime.

wish I could help you feel better :hug1:
thanks so much xxxxxxxxx

yeah we wont be going i will tell the family not to pressurize mum

me and mum will definately stick together i just hope she doesnt die im scared

mami5

mami5

It is hard to be strong when you're so low yourself, but I'm sure you are both getting strength from each other. You can only be there for her, as she is for you, so you can get through this together. I'm sure your mum knows you need her and she will be there for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hang in there Judazz. :hug:
I'm sorry your mum is feeling this way; you know it doesn't matter what's in your stepdad's name if he and your mum are married. She has rights and is entitled to at least half of everything. I wonder might it be worth talking to a solicitor? Thinking of you and your mum. :hug:
1hug_zpsajb1kqxk.png

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm sorry that this situation seems to be getting worse.. seems like life is relentlessly challenging you at the moment. :hug1:

It must be very difficult to know your Mum feels the way that she does.
I don't want to make any presumptions about how you feel - but I do just want to remind you that none of what is going on is your fault. I want to say that you are also the child in that relationship with her.
You're obviously a very caring and giving person - but please don't forget your own feelings and well-being in the process.

I only say this because I have a very intense relationship with my own Mum. There have been times when i've felt that she's ignored my pain because she's too wrapped up in her own suffering. I don't judge her for it, I get that she's unable to support me, but that does mean that I need to be aware and find other sources of nurture for myself.
Again - i'm sorry if i'm barking up the wrong tree and am saying something that doesn't feel relevant for you. I just know how stressed out I felt when my Mum confided in me that she was thinking about suicide.

More hugs, anyway.
You're an absolute star. The bravery it took for you to speak out - and the fact that speaking out ultimately was an act of self-love because you knew you deserved better than that - is a real shining light to those of us who have been abused and understand what it's like to be scared.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

thank you so much for you replys everyone

:grouphug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sending love and hugs to everyone of you

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

There is never going to be an easy way through this Judazz but you are amazingly strong. So is your mum I think.
hugs to you both