• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just Maybe another way ?

D

Dottyone

Ok so I am not getting anywhere with my Mental Health Issues,

Just 'Maybe' if I leave the CMHT, Stop seeing my Social Worker, Stop My Medication, Stop my Benefits, Hand over the keys to my Housing Association and declare myself Homeless again.

:unsure: Just Maybe People will listen to me more and not judge me shout at me and get frustrated with me because I am wasting NHS and Tax Payers Money.

At least I would have shelter/some food and no stressfull appointments with anyone, maybe I will feel better without all the Bullshit and Stigma.

Why does my Psychiatrist raise his voice at me and shout ' just what do you want from Services '
When the Psychologist he sends me too tells him I am not stable enough to be refered to Inpatient Therapy in London.

If he shouts at me again I will snap and end up being Arrested I am not being shouted at again.

I want to scream shout punch my door off its hinges, stick your Seroquel, I will roll up my Prescription and stick it up someones Arse.

Am I venting, Yes and No this is how I feel. :shrug:

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i dont think it would work out with people listening to you more. am sorry your pdoc treats you crappy.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

am sorry too that you pdoc treats you crappy, you know where i am if you want to chat x

S

stewart.m

i can relate with you im in the same boat been seeing the mental health team for years and went through all of that for nothing i meen crist alive 3 years to be given meds and told not to worry about things piss of.

the problem is being mentally unwell has no easy simple soultions you cant just snap out of it the mind is sick no one wants to be unwell and loose thier life do they.

but to me i think the trick is to just lead your life as best as you can start small and try to build up to things do it for yourself becaue their is no real answer to mental health

D

Dottyone

i can relate with you im in the same boat been seeing the mental health team for years and went through all of that for nothing i meen crist alive 3 years to be given meds and told not to worry about things piss of.

the problem is being mentally unwell has no easy simple soultions you cant just snap out of it the mind is sick no one wants to be unwell and loose thier life do they.

but to me i think the trick is to just lead your life as best as you can start small and try to build up to things do it for yourself becaue their is no real answer to mental health
Thanks Stewart, sorry you feel the same way it can be like were on the slow boat to china with a head wind .:unsure:

I think your right we have to just think keep on plodding on whatever and do it for us selves.

Would be nice to shuv my prescription up someones arse though :(
Xxx:hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this from those who are supposed to support you.

As far as i'm concerned, if the psychologist reckons you're not well enough for inpatient therapy then your psychiatrist is failing. Instead of actually bucking his ideas up, he seems to be taking it out on you for not magically getting better. What a git.

Please don't be tempted to do those things you described. I'm hoping you're saying that out of frustration and that you're not seriously tempted. :hug1:

Sending hugs your way, anyway. xx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your psychiatrist shouldn't raise his voice to you; that's totally unprofessional and doesn't help in the least. Could you change psychiatrist? Perhaps find one who's a little more compassionate.
I know it's frustrating but please don't do anything rash. Thinking of you. :hug:
Big hugz :hug:x
bearhug_zpsgcwarqln.png