Just had pip face to face

S

Sammyahha

Hello everyone, hope your not all fed up with me posting, I’m actually finding it quite helpful to get it out of my system though.

Had my PIP face to face this morning, there was two assessors there, although, I’m told one was only observing, but she did ask me a few questions when the actual assessor had to leave the room a couple of times.

How did it go? I have no idea, I was calm, I didn’t get nasty, but I was in a good mood/good day l, I told them that too, and just spoke the truth, couldn’t really do any more than that. Took about an hour, and they were both professional, I don’t think they asked me any questions that were irrelevant to me. I suffer from EUPD and chronic recurrent depression.
Suppose I’ll just have to see how it all gets interpreted on the medical report, which I’ll request when DWP receive it.
Now I’m going to try and enjoy and Xmas and put this to the back of my mind until I get a decision.

Merry Xmas everyone

fazza

fazza

Good luck with your claim. I am also now waiting although I have not had a face 2 face as they said it was not needed and I am having a paper based claim.

I really hope you get it .

Merry Christmas

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Hope you get your pip awarded, good idea to get the medical report.
Take care

J

Jas0n

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a lovely Christmas!

S

Sammyahha

Hello,

Just wanted to update anyone reading, received the assessors report today, bearing in mind I had assessment 19th December. DWP only received the report back this Monday, they sent it out to me straight away and landed on my doorstep this AM.
The assessor has recommended 15points care, 12 points mobility, this is for EUPD and chronic recurrent depression.
Recommended review time given is 18 months.
Also I didn’t have any help filling in forms, my husband came with me to f2f and this is my first time applying.
I have to say that given all the scary story’s online about capita assessors, there’s no untruths on my report, everything is there that I told them, and nothing extra added.
My assessment took 1 hour 20 minutes, shuddering at the thought of potentially having to go through it all again in 6 months though, will have to wait and see if the caseworker goes with capitas recommendations.