• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just had a HUGE panic/anxiety attack...,

Modelaeroman

Modelaeroman

Hi all,

just had a terrible anxiety/panic attack, my brain has been racing over the last few days, just a load of meaningless dribble going round and round. I just went upstairs to get a book to read got half way up the stairs and I felt an overwhelming feeling of being threatned. I feel bloody awful at the moment, shaking, a really bad urge to cry uncontrollably but not being able to and I feel like I want to run and hide somewhere. I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow thank god, not a moment too soon.

Kev :unsure:

S

skyblue

Hi all,

just had a terrible anxiety/panic attack, my brain has been racing over the last few days, just a load of meaningless dribble going round and round. I just went upstairs to get a book to read got half way up the stairs and I felt an overwhelming feeling of being threatned. I feel bloody awful at the moment, shaking, a really bad urge to cry uncontrollably but not being able to and I feel like I want to run and hide somewhere. I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow thank god, not a moment too soon.

Kev :unsure:
Hi Kev,

I suffer with severe anxiety/panic too, such a horrible thing to suffer with. I actually find it harder to deal with than my Bipolar, even though I can become extremely unwell because of it and have had numerous hospital admissions. The anxiety/panic together doesn't help at all.

I'm glad you're seeing your counsellor tomorrow, he/she will give you some good advice and support.

Wishing you better xx:flowers: