• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

just give me the drugs

S

spuntree

lately I have been just going slightly mad, I feel I will take anything to take away the pain I am feeling started off taking old meds that i had lying around and just self medicating willy nilly then they started the depot which worked inititally to bring me out of the big meltdown but the meltdown isn't over and i'm just not dealing with it. I need anything to get away the gave me some other drug, was supposed to take 2 a day but started taking them 3 at a time throughout the day. Smoking 20 quid bag of weed a day, now I have hit the tamezepam and valium.....Then today I found myself checking out the online pharmacies to see what else I can prescribe myself. In the past week i have taken so many different drugs I am surprised I can do anything. And the court cases are happening, I loose my baby by end of month then get a week off and I got a trial. I have 100 valium and I feel like taking the lot

D

dreambuggieII

Hi,

I hope you're feeling o k a y - in light of what you've said above.

I find it hard at times to keep going too, and I've resorted to recreational drugs too.

I've found myself going round in circles too.

A guy I once knew, described my "crisis" stage in life as some sort of rights of passage. I think sometimes, we're driven here by circumstance, and we wait for some kind of epiphany.

The real moves in living always start with us making them. Wishing you warmth for what its worth. Keep trucking.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ok you need help and you need it NOW i suggest that you log on to addiction tribe its a really good sight there are people there who have 40 years sobriety they are the ones you should talk to. hope things improve and that you can turn your life around diddy

L

Lane

Yes you do need HELP. Big time.

And sometimes the only way to get through this

(I have been there, I have been addicted to crystal meth, pot, T3's, Clonazepam, DXM, dexedrine, and a few others, I have been clean for five months and have been clean long periods in the past)

is to TOUGH IT OUT. Humble yourself by admitting you need help and getting it, first off.

And then - TOUGH IT OUT. Go through the motions of the emotions. Go through the withdrawal. Youre about to lose your baby! Wake up! DO IT! TOUGH IT OUT!

I know you can do because God did not create a wimp, God creates strength in people. It is there you just have to tap into it!

-L.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i agre exactly with lane. if i were to promise you that i have been sober for a year and a month and that i am happy would you believe me i was a tramp living on the streets for years YOU CAN DO THIS! DO IT FOR YOU do you really want to die?????????? :grouphug::hug:

J

jamesdean

How are you feeling today spuntree I would be careful talking about drugs here at mhf you will get it all thrown back at you.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
well yes if telling the truth without pussyfooting around is throwing it back at you then yes thats exactly what i and others are doing:confused: