• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just found a picture of the man who gave me ptsd

• Thread starter Froggie3333333333333
  • Start date
F

Froggie3333333333333

So I was unpacking a bag of trinkets and found pictures from the night it happened and I melted down freaking out I was so scared and ripped the picture up none of it survived. I am still so shaken up and scared but there is stuff everywhere

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Thats good you ripped it up. Go watch a comedy series or do something to change your mood to calm yourself. Sorry that happened.

O

OMG

I had some bad friends in the past who did me wrong , this was years ago . One day I found a few pictures of them that I never knew I had and decided to just burn them , Im a new person now , I move on and never want to or have to deal with them again and burning could be seen as symbolic in a way of forgetting the past and starting new . Watch some vids that make you smile/laugh and soon you'll forget about it

S

SunnyDaze

Hey @Froggie3333333333333

I'm sorry you were triggered by the picture. Just try to ride the feelings out while pampering yourself. They will eventually pass.

Hugs

B

BluestFlame

i wish i was like u guys
when i got raped as as a child
it was in a hotel by a mustached man
my familly were at the pool and i was in the bathroom
the rest of that vacation i was obsessed with his well being and all i could think about was him maybe loosing his job if somebody found out
i looked for him everywhere
i love mustaches
fucking hell
this is the first time im telling ths
minimalistic but fuck! tnx for this forum
and for sharing x

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Well done on ripping it up. Rapists are the lowest of the low.