• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just feel a bit rubbish

S

Starbright

I just feel a bit rubbish today. I didn't sleep at all last night and am worried I'm going to get schizophrenic all over the place. People at church don't understand that it's a long walk home after the service on a Monday and that's why I don't want to go. One woman said 'get on your bike'. How can I explain to people who don't know what's wrong with me that cycling is like climbing mount everest with this lethargy and tiredness and lack of motivation and lack of stamina I have? Grrrrrrrrr blurgh

D

Dollit

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. All you have to do is smile and walk away. No one has the right to question what you do as long as it's legal. And I hope you're feeling better soon.

M

mad as a hatter

don,t bother about other people it,s not much fun when u got not energy or motivation all i want do is lie in bed when i,m like that can,t be bothered with it or ne one else

S

Starbright

Thanks. Dollit, you always come up with something supportive and mad as a hatter, I feel that way all the time

M

mad as a hatter

hi was just wonderin how u r and if u r feelin ne better 2 day

S

Starbright

Yes I'm feeling better thanks. But the not sleeping has really settled in this week. Out of 3 nights in a row, I've not slept for two of them. It's a bit worrying. I have told my nurse. She will ring tomorrow morning to see how I am.

S

staples

I just feel a bit rubbish today. I didn't sleep at all last night and am worried I'm going to get schizophrenic all over the place. People at church don't understand that it's a long walk home after the service on a Monday and that's why I don't want to go. One woman said 'get on your bike'. How can I explain to people who don't know what's wrong with me that cycling is like climbing mount everest with this lethargy and tiredness and lack of motivation and lack of stamina I have? Grrrrrrrrr blurgh
hi. i know exactly how you feel. i didnt even make church today i didnt sleep to well last night and then was up with the birds:cry:

M

mad as a hatter

glad ur feelin better nothin worse when u can,t sleep i,ve seen me up for a week without sleep and ur physically exhusted but mentally ur wide awake almost drives me crazy at least u got a nurse u can chat 2 about it i just get left 2 get on with it all time

S

Starbright

Sorry you get left, mad as a hatter. Here's a hug to show you you're not alone :grouphug:

M

mad as a hatter

oh thanks starbright that,s nice yeah i feel let down by the mental health team they don,t seem 2 care luckly my pdoc ok but she won,t give me ne extra help either she just says i c u as often as she can every 6or 7 wks she told me that,s more than other patents but how my mean,t cope in between can,t get ne thing out them let pullin teeth i get real angry at them

I

InFiNiTeInFeRnO

I was on some meds that made me too sluggish to walk properly. Each step was incredibly hard and sleeping 17 or so hours didn't help. That lady, well, I won't say what I'd love to tell her but if you cant go, then couldn't you parents drive you? Otherwise, there are some sermons on TV you could watch.

S

Starbright

My parents are in their seventies and don't need to be responsible for transporting me all over the place.

I just didn't go this week. I didn't even tell them I wasn't going to. I will tell them I was having a bad day.