• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just... F*** my life

R

Raache

Ffs, this is getting worse and worse, and right when I was starting to feel better! I'm so angry and frustrated and depressed, when something is going down, everything else follows! Why can't I have a peaceful life, what have I done wrong?!

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Ffs, this is getting worse and worse, and right when I was starting to feel better! I'm so angry and frustrated and depressed, when something is going down, everything else follows! Why can't I have a peaceful life, what have I done wrong?!
You have done nothing wrong sweetie, you really haven't
Davey x

Monroe1980

Monroe1980

Where are you from Raache? I lived in Wroclaw..

Last edited by a moderator:
katya

katya

What's gone on, Raache? I know from your previous posts that you can be very hard on yourself, so please don't judge yourself too harshly at the moment. I'm sure whatever it is can be sorted out. :)

Gajolene

Gajolene

Can you talk about whats making you feel this way, sending huge huge hugs, you sound overwhelmed and think you could use some hugs and a few deep breaths.

R

Raache

I'm so sick of it... Me and my mom have been struggling financially for years, and now we practically don't have money for me to finish my studies... All because of my fucking so-called father, who doesn't pay me my already ridiculously low alimony, and he doesn't care because he's a stupid, irresponsible liar and I'm worthless to him and I hate him so much! We had to hire a debt collector, but it turns out they can only collect a ridiculous amount of money per month. We can get any more loans, I can't go to work because I wouldn't have time to study (a part-time job in my country is garbage, you can't afford shit), mom decided to not pay her rent for now so I can live where I study... I can't go back and study in my hometown either, because my major isn't there, it's only in a couple of cities..
There's more that upsets me at the moment, but this is the biggest and the most depressing one, and I'm seriously tired of this shit... I worked my entire summer break and all the money I've earned went to pay my rent for a few moths and it's already gone...

katya

katya

That's terrible and must feel so demoralising. I know it doesn't really help because it'd mean moving away from your mum, but I know a lot of Polish people who've moved to England for a better wage, at least to save up for a couple of years so they can move back to Poland. Might be something to consider? An option at least.

R

Raache

I was planning to do this next year, when I get my degree... My good friend's already there, working. But the truth is, I wouldn't even be able to pay for the flight..

katya

katya

That's really sad. Is there any way you could defer your course for a year or two so you can save up some money and maybe move to the UK in the meantime?

R

Raache

I already lost one year due to mh issues... I really want to finish it this time and get a degree, so I can find a decent job... It was all going so well, I got better, for a few moths we even had money at the end of the month so there was actual food in the fridge.. Usually there's almost nothing to eat by that time.. And now this again.. Please let it end

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Oh bless you. Really, bless you.

You never know when opportunities may come? Please hang in there, we all care for you, okay? This is a horrible situation and I think you are right to try to finish your course and get that qualification. It will also boost your confidence. Then get yourself over here!

Big hugs
Davey x

Gajolene

Gajolene

Is there no student resources you can utilize there in Poland, to help with expenses. my youngest son just graduated on his own in his third year here in Canada and got his degree. His dad only had to pay 30.00 a month for 3 kids alimony, and had to pay $1200 in tax arrears removed from him one year he was so far in debt and behind on his payments. It not easy at all for you or your mum. I can see that and know the struggles with poverty and struggling in a single parent family all too well. I raised my 3 boys on my own with no help untill their teens.

Huge huge hugs, I hope you can find a way to stay with your studies.

R

Raache

Imagine that, with this theoretical alimony my father is supposed to pay, I don't qualify for any financial help from the uni. It's bullshit. This country is bullshit. I hate Poland, I hate my father and I want to get away from them as far as possible.
I'm glad you made it anyway, Gajolene. You are very strong and your boys are lucky to have you.
Thanks and hugs everyone xxx I'm going to cry myself to sleep now and try to not look like a zombie in the morning.

C

clyde

Just keep posting, we are here to listen and to give you support and advice. Sorry to hear about your studies. Just wait for the opportunities to come to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Bipolar Forum 8
bluelives911 Bipolar Forum 5
B Bipolar Forum 11
M Bipolar Forum 5
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 1