Just drove while drinking alcohol

J

Jules5

I am a true mess with alcohol. Willing to go to jail to get more. Something has to give I can not live like this anymore. What is going on with me I was sober for 7 years plus. Just need to stop drinking.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Oh Jules please don’t drink and drive. You could seriously harm yourself or even worse some innocent person. Take tomorrow as a new day . You’ve done it before and you can do it again. There are a few people on here that know how hard this struggle can be and I hope someone can post some help for you. :hug:

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Oh Jules please don’t drink and drive. You could seriously harm yourself or even worse some innocent person. Take tomorrow as a new day . You’ve done it before and you can do it again. There are a few people on here that know how hard this struggle can be and I hope someone can post some help for you. :hug:
yep just dont drive ride a bike atleast if you killed someone you would and shouldnt forgive yourself i cant imagine what you are going through i have no experience in this area can you go to AA groups ?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Please don't risk yourself or others, I know you must be struggling.
Have you been to your GP for support? Or do you have a crisis team you can phone.
Let people help you thru this very tough time.
Take care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Forum 2