• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

just discharged myelf from hospital

T

triple x

i am just home and am deternied to stay out i wouldnt have discharged myself if i wasnt feling ok so how can i stay out? in which i mean staying stable?

S

skyblue

i am just home and am deternied to stay out i wouldnt have discharged myself if i wasnt feling ok so how can i stay out? in which i mean staying stable?
Most importantly take your meds on time, eat well, don't neglect yourself. Be kind to yourself. Try and keep a routine, going to sleep at the same time, waking the same time. Keep yourself busy, maybe take up a small hobby that you enjoy. Try and exercise alittle each day.

I'm trying to do all these myself right now, some of it's so hard to do, because i'm ill, I'm currently trying to stay out of hospital and it's proving really difficult, but I'm determined to put my best effort into it. I have two children that need me and the local hospital has been demolished, our nearest one is now 17miles away !

Last edited:
T

triple x

ty skyblue

i have come up with a plan
1. half an hour walk a day
2. three regualer meals
3. take my meds at ten( as it was in hospiatal)
4. take an hour of me time.
5. call freinds at least once or text them everyday
6. stick to my new activities routine(still to do)
:clap:

wish me luck

S

*Sapphire*

Good Luck triple x! (y)

Skyblue I am impressed with your thinking. It is so easy to neglect the very basics when not feeling good, but the impact of neglecting them can be huge and can exacerbate how we are feeling.:flowers: