• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Just been diagnosed any advice

P

pollypocket88

Hello just been diagnosed with schizophrenia after being told I have anxiety and ocd and pychosis this whole time . I’m on olazapine 10 mg which there putting up to 20 mg . They need to arrange with my community team to give me the depot but they said some community teams won’t do it because you need watching for 3 hours after it has any one else on olazapine has this happened to them ? By the way I’m in hospital currently

Z

Zoe1

hi pollypocket

sorry to hear you are in hospital
I would think watching you after your depot
will be sorted out in hospital
so that the community team don't have to do that every time

hope you're better soon
:hug:

Kotter

Kotter

get on Geodon or Prolixin to avoid weight gain.

H

HumbleHubby

Hello just been diagnosed with schizophrenia after being told I have anxiety and ocd and pychosis this whole time . I’m on olazapine 10 mg which there putting up to 20 mg . They need to arrange with my community team to give me the depot but they said some community teams won’t do it because you need watching for 3 hours after it has any one else on olazapine has this happened to them ? By the way I’m in hospital currently
Hope you feel better soon, I was put on olanzapine I'm on 5mg moving to 10mg soon.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
I'm on a depot and have in the community, I don't have to be watched afterwards.

L

llittlelostlady

I won't take antipschotic due to the side effects my mum was on risperadone though, can they put you on something else

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
lifecangetbetter now that you've been diagnosed. what's your earliest memory where you realized something isn't right? Schizophrenia Forum 2
J i have been wrongly diagnosed Schizophrenia Forum 5
M Been diagnosed but what does it mean Schizophrenia Forum 9
R Has anyone elses schizophrenia been activated by a conscious action you took in reality? Schizophrenia Forum 4
G Been drinking alcohol all day Schizophrenia Forum 12
H been stable for 17 years...I love my prolixin generic (fluphenazine) Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN Up date. Sorry I have been late... Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize after all this [email protected] i been going thru this weekend feeling everyone was against me Schizophrenia Forum 2
lifecangetbetter my life has been robbed away from me Schizophrenia Forum 37
lifecangetbetter how much has your life been improved since you've went on an antipsychotic? Schizophrenia Forum 17
O God has been talking to me about Artificial Intelligence Schizophrenia Forum 80
Mr.NiceGuy Has anyone been watching their tail bone? Schizophrenia Forum 1
L What could have been? Schizophrenia Forum 8
hORIzonFINK210 have any illests been held back due to meds? Schizophrenia Forum 16
D Have you ever been misdiagnosed? Schizophrenia Forum 3
JustMe1982 Soooo, how many times have you been hospitalized? Schizophrenia Forum 69
wollie Just been to see the phyc Schizophrenia Forum 3
S I think I may have been misdiagnosed? Schizophrenia Forum 18
T Reality Testing: Can you talk to dogs and birds? Has there ever been real sex involved? Schizophrenia Forum 17
S Been feeling paranoid lately Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Been really struggling Schizophrenia Forum 9
fazza Been back in work. Just popping in to say hi Schizophrenia Forum 111
fazza Been back at work for the past 3 weeks and I feel fantastic Schizophrenia Forum 7
P Has anyone else successfully been discharged by the mental health team in England? Schizophrenia Forum 8
LORD BURT Have you ever been discriminated against? Schizophrenia Forum 11
N Have you ever been offered a social services support pakcage Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Brain Imaging (MRI) scans, under what conditions have they been done? Seeking Sources. Schizophrenia Forum 3
N Have you ever been in denial about your illness? Schizophrenia Forum 5
telekinesis been living in a group home for almost 3 months after psychotic episode Schizophrenia Forum 4
S Been doing everything thing I should then start to crack Schizophrenia Forum 1
P Had i been a hacker. Schizophrenia Forum 1
A hi new here has anyone been on vryalar Schizophrenia Forum 1
S I wonder if I would of been better off if the drugs didn't work on me ? Schizophrenia Forum 1
N Anybody been on paliperidone? Schizophrenia Forum 5
cpuusage Not been feeling too well Schizophrenia Forum 76
S Just been for my depot Schizophrenia Forum 30
S I havent been watching the tv Schizophrenia Forum 6
BillFish Been allocated a case worker Schizophrenia Forum 3
telekinesis ive been summoning UFOs and filming them Schizophrenia Forum 23
telekinesis how ive been doing with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
telekinesis has anyone else been consuming large amounts of nicotine? Schizophrenia Forum 7
M What has been your longest remission? Schizophrenia Forum 2
M I feel i have been misdiagnosed Schizophrenia Forum 16
B Three people have been inside my my head for over a year Schizophrenia Forum 1
K Diagnoses on paper but not been told Schizophrenia Forum 3
R been assessed for water meter Schizophrenia Forum 8
W It's been really difficult lately, can someone give me some good advice. Schizophrenia Forum 6
P Advice on a friend who has been unwell Schizophrenia Forum 19
C Anyone been in an acute psych ward to detox? Schizophrenia Forum 2
R been blamed for been ill Schizophrenia Forum 14