Just been accepted to a minimum stay of 12 weeks maybe longer if needed

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

going to post how today was. A very bad day like yesterday still recovering from the psych session. Also i went out to the gym yesterday i nearly crapped myself that maybe from something i ate but my anxiety is internal i dont look like i am having it but clearly i have trained to put on a smile and suppress it. Which is not good its something i am going to work on closely. Also today was meant to do some Coping strategies for anxiety when i am out but could not leave my room not sure if i am slipping into a deep depression or i had a bug mixed with something i had to eat. Also didnt go for a walk my feet have just felt like utter shit combined with not being well. Sort of tired of putting myself down i will do it tommorrow today was just out of my control i got sick fuck it been here over 60 days i think now so what is 2 days 1/30th i will get back on the horse this is a learning experience just learn from it

Now on to the new doctor no homo he is hot brought up some passed experiences i had with ibs and anxiety to the point i just explode he said maybe consider getting a camara up my ass this is only recommended because my dad has colitits maybe i inherited it though my dad signs were not present till 29 so most likely mine are boiled down to anxiety its quite stressed actually i am lying is so fucking stressful on top of being in a nut house seeing all these doctors dealing with my problems i had from a small kid and trying to find meaning or a sense of purpose combined with autism/Aspergers and a cunty patient i want to murder at times

i have spoke to some of the nurses who gave me some advise eg put your head down just move rooms and you will leave soon and have a life make it easier for yourself i respect the nurse who said it

also my dick doesnt work which is stressing me out when i try bust a nut i cant feel anything i shoot ropes but cant feel anything i felt weird talking to the hot doctor but i explained in detail when it started etc he said it sounds and is most likely stress induced because of the environment and the things you are doing to yourself eg losing weight getting back into the world sorting out problems he said dont be too hard on yourself which i sort feel i deserve it but thats my thing it annoys me when people say dont be hard on yourself IF I FUCKING COULD I WOUDLNT BE anyway i am ranting today was not a good day also didnt wash or brush teeth or do my beauty shit but i will try tonight peace everyone hope you are doing good

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

you know that patient i told you i said was a bit off he just assaulted me kicked me in the nuts for no reason had a convo with him like any other then out of the bloom kicked me in the nuts told the nurses they passed it off like he was angry hes parents didnt ring him WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK i moved rooms to the other side there 2 nut cases on that side when i see him tomorrow i will say to him listen x do not talk to me do not look at me if you are in a area i wont go to it until you leave unless necessary for medication but if you do anything like that again i will fucking go for you to protect myself

L

Lunar Lady

you know that patient i told you i said was a bit off he just assaulted me kicked me in the nuts for no reason had a convo with him like any other then out of the bloom kicked me in the nuts told the nurses they passed it off like he was angry hes parents didnt ring him WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK i moved rooms to the other side there 2 nut cases on that side when i see him tomorrow i will say to him listen x do not talk to me do not look at me if you are in a area i wont go to it until you leave unless necessary for medication but if you do anything like that again i will fucking go for you to protect myself
Punch, if I was you, I would record this incident and how this is affecting you in writing - send it as an email through the hospital complaints procedure.

I am concerned this could escalate into more physical violence and you need to protect yourself.

Log every conversation you have had with staff about this and log this physical assault. It is not okay and it sounds like staff are grossly under-handling this issue. Please - get it all written down to show the steps you have taken to make staff aware of your discomfort with him. Anything put in writing makes people accountable and it can't be swept under the carpet.

Don't fuss about presentation - just get it all down and email it. x

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Punch, if I was you, I would record this incident and how this is affecting you in writing - send it as an email through the hospital complaints procedure.

I am concerned this could escalate into more physical violence and you need to protect yourself.

Log every conversation you have had with staff about this and log this physical assault. It is not okay and it sounds like staff are grossly under-handling this issue. Please - get it all written down to show the steps you have taken to make staff aware of your discomfort with him. Anything put in writing makes people accountable and it can't be swept under the carpet.

Don't fuss about presentation - just get it all down and email it. x
In the process lunar also guess what ? he attacked me again in a room full of people at a party for a patient i dont want to be here they put him in the icu but i dont know if hes behind my door and will stab me its not on i am going to get the advocate but i might leave for good if they dont kick him out

Last edited by a moderator:
sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Here is a quick update this thread may end after this post so today i had a meeting about putting safeguards to reduce risk for the other patient who attacked me randomly for no reason the lady suggested 1 to 1 and cant go past a certain point ok not good enough but i need to talk to the advocate then the same day he attacked me in the room full of people celebrating a guys leaving party a member of staff grabbed him and needed 3 other people to help so yep i can get attacked at any point stressed the fuck out cant even go out my room HE NEEDS TO MOVE TO a medium secure unit i said he could stab me when i leave my room dont think i am being over the top the guy is fucking nuts i should not be worried to open my door or ask people to show themselves who they are i am on the brink of leaving he is in the icu but needs to leave i cant have him near me this has happened multiple times i started feeling better had physio the guy said you will make a recovery do these 2 exercises but this has fucking stressed me out so much i just dont want to be here I NEED advise besides talking to a advocate what can i DO I NEED SO MUCH HELP x

L

Lunar Lady

The hospital has a duty of care towards you - if you've been attacked twice, they are failing in that role.

Get the email sent asap - shut yourself in your room and get it done.

Meantime, if it was me - I would tell staff how threatened and abused this is making me feel and ask for measures to be put in place for my own safety and sanity.

The staff need to be hyper vigilant about the movements of this patient - if he's not safe mixing with other people, he shouldn't be there in an 'open' hospital.

Please - please - do not give up your own journey to health because of this. The hospital must take action. x

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

The hospital has a duty of care towards you - if you've been attacked twice, they are failing in that role.

Get the email sent asap - shut yourself in your room and get it done.

Meantime, if it was me - I would tell staff how threatened and abused this is making me feel and ask for measures to be put in place for my own safety and sanity.

The staff need to be hyper vigilant about the movements of this patient - if he's not safe mixing with other people, he shouldn't be there in an 'open' hospital.

Please - please - do not give up your own journey to health because of this. The hospital must take action. x
I would tell staff how threatened and abused this is making me feel and ask for measures to be put in place for my own safety and sanity. he is the icu which in other words is a rubber room but he will eventually leave i dont want to be anywhere near him he shouldn't be on the ward which i repeat is a minimum security ward i believe he is going to be hiding behind my door and will stab me i am being serious i dont feel safe here they have made no promises to remove him

Warrior

Warrior

Here is a quick update this thread may end after this post so today i had a meeting about putting safeguards to reduce risk for the other patient who attacked me randomly for no reason the lady suggested 1 to 1 and cant go past a certain point ok not good enough but i need to talk to the advocate then the same day he attacked me in the room full of people celebrating a guys leaving party a member of staff grabbed him and needed 3 other people to help so yep i can get attacked at any point stressed the fuck out cant even go out my room HE NEEDS TO MOVE TO a medium secure unit i said he could stab me when i leave my room dont think i am being over the top the guy is fucking nuts i should not be worried to open my door or ask people to show themselves who they are i am on the brink of leaving he is in the icu but needs to leave i cant have him near me this has happened multiple times i started feeling better had physio the guy said you will make a recovery do these 2 exercises but this has fucking stressed me out so much i just dont want to be here I NEED advise besides talking to a advocate what can i DO I NEED SO MUCH HELP x
:hi: sadpunchingbag just caught up on what's going on after not being on line..i totally agree a secure unit, your struggling to get your walking better and the hospital should no better. He sounds a bit lethal to the patients. The first hospital asylum I was in anything went and you had to put up with it but they did use straight jackets to restrain people like him but the other hospital had 3 separate wards, 1st one for arcanists, 2nd people with bad nerves problems and the 3rd murders / child abusers, schizophrenic's and I was on that ward.

Hows your feet and walking going?...I want ask about your mind and picking up mentally as that s-d is making it worse :hug5:

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

:hi: sadpunchingbag just caught up on what's going on after not being on line..i totally agree a secure unit, your struggling to get your walking better and the hospital should no better. He sounds a bit lethal to the patients. The first hospital asylum I was in anything went and you had to put up with it but they did use straight jackets to restrain people like him but the other hospital had 3 separate wards, 1st one for arcanists, 2nd people with bad nerves problems and the 3rd murders / child abusers, schizophrenic's and I was on that ward.

Hows your feet and walking going?...I want ask about your mind and picking up mentally as that s-d is making it worse :hug5:
feet are better but still bad cant go on daily walks have no energy just had a panic attack from being left alone for 1 hour just crying i think i am gonna die

Warrior

Warrior

feet are better but still bad cant go on daily walks have no energy just had a panic attack from being left alone for 1 hour just crying i think i am gonna die
Oh bless mate this chaps doing your nut in besides self confidence because since I joined and been reading your posts your spirits was lifting and you was looking at life in a better way and also pushing yourself with your walks...you should explain this to the nurses and since that chaps been in their you feel your confidence slipping.
Panic attacks have come from high anxiety levels, your not going to die believe in more positive thoughts, I been there myself and bet the thoughts but still live daily with anxiety levels.

Nice to hear you feet are getting better. :grouphug:

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

just thought id update you all today so yesterday i was attacked by the other patient within 24 hours of the last time he was put on 1 to 1 and all that bs but he still went for me in a room full of people at a persons party and gobbed over the guy restraining him it feels like ive done a 180 my anxiety is so fucking high i didn't go on walks i went home until Tuesday because i am afraid he is going to wait behind my bedroom door and attack me with something he goes off like a flick of the switch it took me over 7 months to get to this place now i left due to this **** i am back on tuesday to see how ward round will solve this i am afraid they will not move him i fear for my safety i will defend myself but i cant still with this and the added stress of the other patient who fucking follows and stairs and me not to mention coming back at home has reactivated some of the same behaviour i did before i went into hospital self isolation etc not sure if that is because i feel low about the situation with the other patient trying to kill me or run down maybe both not to mention have tough psych session i just dont think they are doing enough he should not be here he attacked me twice

i will talk to a advocate this is hindering my recovery also i have a had a bunch of problems i would not of had at hospital but i dont feel safe there even though they promise he is in the icu under multiple nurses they said that on the morning put into place all these bullshit safeguards then he attacked me in a room full of people i will write a load of notes for ward round depending on how that is handled we will see what will happen i dont want to leave i have started to slip back to before i cant go if thats happen i know what i am going to do sorry but suicide feels like the solution i have started to have more thoughts of killing myself just in the past day

Warrior

Warrior

just thought id update you all today so yesterday i was attacked by the other patient within 24 hours of the last time he was put on 1 to 1 and all that bs but he still went for me in a room full of people at a persons party and gobbed over the guy restraining him it feels like ive done a 180 my anxiety is so fucking high i didn't go on walks i went home until Tuesday because i am afraid he is going to wait behind my bedroom door and attack me with something he goes off like a flick of the switch it took me over 7 months to get to this place now i left due to this **** i am back on tuesday to see how ward round will solve this i am afraid they will not move him i fear for my safety i will defend myself but i cant still with this and the added stress of the other patient who fucking follows and stairs and me not to mention coming back at home has reactivated some of the same behaviour i did before i went into hospital self isolation etc not sure if that is because i feel low about the situation with the other patient trying to kill me or run down maybe both not to mention have tough psych session i just dont think they are doing enough he should not be here he attacked me twice

i will talk to a advocate this is hindering my recovery also i have a had a bunch of problems i would not of had at hospital but i dont feel safe there even though they promise he is in the icu under multiple nurses they said that on the morning put into place all these bullshit safeguards then he attacked me in a room full of people i will write a load of notes for ward round depending on how that is handled we will see what will happen i dont want to leave i have started to slip back to before i cant go if thats happen i know what i am going to do sorry but suicide feels like the solution i have started to have more thoughts of killing myself just in the past day
Please don't think suicide :hug: your safer at home at the moment till he's been sorted out, i'm surprised they've not injected him and knocked him out for a solid 24hrs then put him a room on 24/7 watch which they can do.
Surely there must be other wards he can be moved to or even strained down (Strapped) as I was and it's to stop you harming others besides yourself.

There's many options on how to stop him yet none is being taken it just surprises me :scratcheshead:

You need to go and express like I said how you was gaining confidence in yourself, anxiety lowering, walking helping you and since it's happened how it's throwed your emotions all over the show, just watch mentioning suicide as you can be sectioned on that. :love: Abby

L

Lunar Lady

Hey Punch.

Hun, I'm so sorry this has happened - but it HAS - and we can get past it.

(Yes - 'WE' - you have the force of a whole community here behind you.)

You were on course for better health - doing great - and now you've had to brake hard because of this fallen tree in the middle of the road...

Are you going to go home and forget your own journey?

Or find a way around the tree and carry on?

This guy is mentally ill and entirely random. He has no plan or agenda - he's out of control.

You're NOT.

You have targets...goals..plans...and you've been making these things your reality. We are so proud of you.

You can think your way around the obstacle. Relax - you're safe at home - and you won't encounter this guy again.

If it was me, I would be contacting my local MP urgently - they are accessible and more than happy to fight on your behalf. They also have a great deal of clout.

Here's a search engine if you don't know your local MP's name - most run appointment clinics or will respond to emails extremely promptly in my experience.

www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/

The salient points are that your recovery has been set back by two physical attacks and the necessary evacuation of your hospital, interrupting your care. You have received additional trauma and had existing conditions triggered through the hospital not acting sooner.

The negotiation points are that you are suited to an open facility, whereas your attacker is not. You require full assurance that he will be relocated or your own care resumed at another, preferred location. Additional support and therapy is needed to get over the fresh trauma you sustained under the hospital's care.

If you get the backing from your MP, the hospital becomes under scrutiny and they will decide quickly how to channel their efforts to serve their own interests.

Any help you need - I'm here. Just PM.

Meantime - carry on with the routines you had established in hospital. Exercise - give those feet the attention they deserve - none of your goals have changed or been removed.

If you can get practical support and advice at home - talk to your folks. Tell them how well you were doing and explain how this has made you feel.

Punch - there's a way around this fallen tree - and you 'll find it. You are so determined, I know you can get your head straight again. Your attacker was mentally ill and totally irresponsible. That's not who YOU are. Poor soul might never have the opportunities you have. Don't think of this in personal terms - he's just an obstruction on your journey. Any emotion you waste on him is draining the energy that was being channelled towards your own future.

Have a good sleep. Stay determined. It will be okay.

We are all right behind you. x

Warrior

Warrior

Hey Punch.

Hun, I'm so sorry this has happened - but it HAS - and we can get past it.

(Yes - 'WE' - you have the force of a whole community here behind you.)

You were on course for better health - doing great - and now you've had to brake hard because of this fallen tree in the middle of the road...

Are you going to go home and forget your own journey?

Or find a way around the tree and carry on?

This guy is mentally ill and entirely random. He has no plan or agenda - he's out of control.

You're NOT.

You have targets...goals..plans...and you've been making these things your reality. We are so proud of you.

You can think your way around the obstacle. Relax - you're safe at home - and you won't encounter this guy again.

If it was me, I would be contacting my local MP urgently - they are accessible and more than happy to fight on your behalf. They also have a great deal of clout.

Here's a search engine if you don't know your local MP's name - most run appointment clinics or will respond to emails extremely promptly in my experience.

www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/

The salient points are that your recovery has been set back by two physical attacks and the necessary evacuation of your hospital, interrupting your care. You have received additional trauma and had existing conditions triggered through the hospital not acting sooner.

The negotiation points are that you are suited to an open facility, whereas your attacker is not. You require full assurance that he will be relocated or your own care resumed at another, preferred location. Additional support and therapy is needed to get over the fresh trauma you sustained under the hospital's care.

If you get the backing from your MP, the hospital becomes under scrutiny and they will decide quickly how to channel their efforts to serve their own interests.

Any help you need - I'm here. Just PM.

Meantime - carry on with the routines you had established in hospital. Exercise - give those feet the attention they deserve - none of your goals have changed or been removed.

If you can get practical support and advice at home - talk to your folks. Tell them how well you were doing and explain how this has made you feel.

Punch - there's a way around this fallen tree - and you 'll find it. You are so determined, I know you can get your head straight again. Your attacker was mentally ill and totally irresponsible. That's not who YOU are. Poor soul might never have the opportunities you have. Don't think of this in personal terms - he's just an obstruction on your journey. Any emotion you waste on him is draining the energy that was being channelled towards your own future.

Have a good sleep. Stay determined. It will be okay.

We are all right behind you. x
Great sound advice Lunar Lady (y) none of this happened in my day, you was soon jabbed and knocked out, locked in a room and was on constant watch away from other patients :)

G

goodgollymiss

Thanks for your inspirational story

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

didnt post last night i spent the night with my dad talking/watching tv i was worried i regressed because the day previous just layed in bed i think it took a lot out of me dealing with that other patient attacking me 2 times in 24 hours i feel better i know what i need to do. i have not being working out or going for walks which i find problematic. but everyone deserves a break right ? i will be back on it on Tuesday revitalised

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
as they said at that dwp tribunal you haven't been in hospital for a long time, since i've been in hospital, there was that mental health act requiring them to take in patients they used to consider untreatable and the crisis in mental health means people only go in in total meltdown

i remember highcroft been damned by the hospital inspectors shortly after i left, highcroft an old old bin. it was political to justify care in the community, now bbc shows abuse at places that have passed inspection recently

i wouldn't feel safe in one of the modern bins, maybe i should be a good boy and take meds

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

i still feel like suicide is inevitable for me nothing anyone can say will change that i will ride out this hospital but i am sure i will end my life once i leave thats how i feel

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you can have a far better life outside that hospital, when i considered suicide i just thought about the thug who'd threatened to kill me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Autism and Mental Health 7