Just been accepted to a minimum stay of 12 weeks maybe longer if needed

L

Lunar Lady

yep i did woke up in terrible pain at 5am used the soak like you said with salt and some weird red potion they prescribed thank you x how you ?
Absolutely knackered...but otherwise, fine, thanks. Finger's crossed for a decent night's sleep - I 'm blundering around like a zombie :D

J

Jules5

Do you have diabeties? Your feet I hope are in the healing process. It has been over a month now. Just wondering feel so sorry for your pain Hang in there. Love and hugs

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Do you have diabeties? Your feet I hope are in the healing process. It has been over a month now. Just wondering feel so sorry for your pain Hang in there. Love and hugs
Nope was tested and everything just high blood pressure due to being overweight but spoke to the doctor he said if you keep up your weight loss progress it will go in a couple months hope you are doing good jules much love x

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

today was maybe the worst day since i have been here which is 34 days. I will start with i got 1 hour sleep due to pain in night so yep. Had to wait to see GP was told 1pm turns out to be 4pm was told they dont give steriod injections in feet for soft tissue damage recommended fissio which i was pissed off i could of started that 5 weeks ago but i had to try all the medication that does not work so i am now referred to fissio also they upped by codene to 30mg 3 times a day if that doesnt work then they will double it to 60mg 3 times a day i really dont want to but i need it the pain is stopping me but i also now have to consider the side effects of codene and weigh up what i gain to what i have to suffer assuming it stops the pain which the 30mg currently is not so yep not much else didnt go out due to the ass weather in the uk 32 or some bs but i am going to try tommorrow lets see cant give up now love you all x

L

Lunar Lady

Oh Punch - that sucks!

Might be worth you trying some deep muscle relaxant sprays like Deep Heat as long as you don't have any open skin.

I swear by Tiger Balm for pain relief if you can get some from a pharmacy.

tiger balm - Google Search

Meantime, you can only keep going with soaking them. Good old Epsom Salts help muscular and bone pain (added to the water) or sea salt. You might need a little pilgrimage to a pharmacy tomorrow.

Don't let it get you down - you've done brilliantly with exercise and taking care of yourself - the hospital shouldn't have mentioned steroid injections at all if you can't have them.

Huge hug to cheer you up xxx

1564004802980.png

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Oh Punch - that sucks!

Might be worth you trying some deep muscle relaxant sprays like Deep Heat as long as you don't have any open skin.

I swear by Tiger Balm for pain relief if you can get some from a pharmacy.

tiger balm - Google Search

Meantime, you can only keep going with soaking them. Good old Epsom Salts help muscular and bone pain (added to the water) or sea salt. You might need a little pilgrimage to a pharmacy tomorrow.

Don't let it get you down - you've done brilliantly with exercise and taking care of yourself - the hospital shouldn't have mentioned steroid injections at all if you can't have them.

Huge hug to cheer you up xxx

View attachment 16904
thank you so much for the advise and love Lunar i am feeling better today just the weather is 38 degrees hope you are doing good ? x

L

Lunar Lady

thank you so much for the advise and love Lunar i am feeling better today just the weather is 38 degrees hope you are doing good ? x
I'm good, thanks Punch.

Retreated indoors now until after 6 pm...too hot for me. Planning a sofa siesta :D

G

goodgollymiss

Which is your favorite pic

Warrior

Warrior

Thought id share a pic of the morning after the weather we had here in the uk shit was 38 that is like the desert to us
Yes and more to come with thunderstorms :whistle:

sadpunchingbag the food I had was better than that in the 80s and on a Friday it was special day fish and chips...your jack Russell looks just like my jessie when I lived at home :love:

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag the food I had was better than that in the 80s and on a Friday it was special day fish and chips...your jack Russell looks just like my jessie when I lived at home :love:
Fish and chips on friday??? Thats what we got today for lunch lol

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Awwe jack russels so much character my jack russel thinks hes human he sits with hes back up on the sofa

Warrior

Warrior

Fish and chips on friday??? Thats what we got today for lunch lol
You should have seen it, it was like rush hour :rofl2:
Awwe jack russels so much character my jack russel thinks hes human he sits with hes back up on the sofa
They do and my Jessie never left my side but I left her with my parents when I moved out years ago but I've sadly lost my staffy 3yrs ago that was heart breaking :cry: and even now I still miss him

Attachments

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

You should have seen it, it was like rush hour :rofl2:

They do and my Jessie never left my side but I left her with my parents when I moved out years ago but I've sadly lost my staffy 3yrs ago that was heart breaking :cry: and even now I still miss him
sorry to hear my dude :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Autism and Mental Health 7