• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Just another newbie!

L

Lots_30

Hi,

So I have joined up to this site and thought I should introduce myself... I have suffered from depression and anxiety since I was probably about 15 years old, I am now 30 and I guess in the middle of a relapse?? If that's what you would call it, I am currently on medication for my anxiety and am in the process of being referred for counselling, I have a telephone appointment on Friday with someone who will access the kind on counselling I will need!

I thought I would join this forum as I don't have many people to talk to the understand, my friends are great and so are my family but only one of my best friends really understands as she is has been through the same kind of thing recently but I hate to burden her. I have never been apart of a forum before so this is all very alien to me. I am hoping from some support and to be able to give support to others :)

Happy Sunday guys :)

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: to the forums Lots :)

Foxjo

Foxjo

Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forum :welcome:
You should find it friendly and supportive here
Hugs
Fox

L

Lots_30

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

x

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi,

So I have joined up to this site and thought I should introduce myself... I have suffered from depression and anxiety since I was probably about 15 years old, I am now 30 and I guess in the middle of a relapse?? If that's what you would call it, I am currently on medication for my anxiety and am in the process of being referred for counselling, I have a telephone appointment on Friday with someone who will access the kind on counselling I will need!

I thought I would join this forum as I don't have many people to talk to the understand, my friends are great and so are my family but only one of my best friends really understands as she is has been through the same kind of thing recently but I hate to burden her. I have never been apart of a forum before so this is all very alien to me. I am hoping from some support and to be able to give support to others :)

Happy Sunday guys :)

Welcome Lots_30!

If you're looking for a supportive community, you've come to the right place!

Much love <3

Ramius

Ramius

Howdy Lots! Ditto to a lot of what you're dealing with and I'm sure many others agree, so welcome!