• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just another light missing...

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hi guys,

Just a quick intro (which I am crap at, whether long or short):

I'm here because I am at the end of my GrizzlyBear tether. I don't know what else to say right now. Sorry.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi Grizzley Bear,

Welcome to the Forum. Its a very kind place here and just dip in and out as much or as little as you can.
:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Intel

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Thanks for the welcome Intel.

Mitch

Mitch

Don't take advice Grizzly, but at least listen.

Post here.

Share your thoughts. It may help you, it may not, but I can honestly say, you have nothing to lose here.

Say what is on your mind.

That's what is important afterall.

Peace X

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Don't take advice Grizzly, but at least listen.

Post here.

Share your thoughts. It may help you, it may not, but I can honestly say, you have nothing to lose here.

Say what is on your mind.

That's what is important afterall.

Peace X
Thank-you Mitch. I am a person of few words today but normally I blether on and on and on and on (looking for resolution is a long tedious process in my experience)....so be warned. :scared::)

Mitch

Mitch

Why look for resolution mate?

Try the 'just looking for understanding' bit first.

Accomplishing that bit first, will help with the last bit, otherwise, it's a whole different topic.

Peace X

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Grizzly Bear and welcome to the forum. We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure that you'll find loads of support and help. Anyway, wellcome!

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome. No judgements, no criticism - just support and love by the bucket full

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hi and welcome. No judgements, no criticism - just support and love by the bucket full
Aww....support and love by the bucket full sounds great. And right back at you!
:grouphug:

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome:GrizzlyBear.

I am sure you will find your feet soon. There is no pressure to say anything on here. If you feel more comfortable saying nothing, then you do not have to. As has already been said, just do as much or as little as you feel you want to.

Everyone here is really supportive, especially if you want to share your experiences, thoughts, and feelings.

Take care and will see you around soon

Companion

K

KShiz

Hey and :welcome:

Just wanted to say welcome and I have only been a member for a few days, but have already found some to confide in and have a moan at!

If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM.

Take care

Kirst x

herbie

herbie

Hi and welcome. I've not been a member long either but I've found this to be a nice friendly place.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
It's been a long time since my intro-post.... I ended up in hospital. :(

I've come to realise that that there is no help out there. No-one can help. Everything is MUCH worse now. Much.

I think I'm going to spend my savings on a round the world trip. When I die from malaria or cholera or whatever no-one will realise it is suicide. Loved-ones won't hate me or live their lives with the pain of being abandoned though suicide.

I have searched frantically for a way to go on living but I can't find anything.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
I can't talk about it any more Dollit. I have been open on another forum and I realise I am looking outside of me for love and help because there is no way I will give those things to myself.

I know I should be able to be on my own...but I do believe human beings (most of them) are sociable creatures and not meant to live alone....I think it is natural I feel bad.

I have gone through all the channels people would expect to go through where there is severe (I think situational) depression/suicidal thoughts: GPs,hospital,CPNs,psychologist...even the Samaratins.

Lots of self-help relaxation techniques, art therapy, music therapy....journals,dream journal, sunshine, darkness, comedy, eating the right foods....drinking more, getting plenty of sleep, letting time pass (a LOT of time), meditation, eating chocolate, not eating chocolate, herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals, exercise, prayer, wishing etc.

I simply cannot live on my own. I have seen or heard no other human being in 4 days.