• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

just a rant

R

Rob27

Have you ever known someone who seems to delight in using your triggers? I recently split up with my girl friend but we still live together until she finds somewhere to live. we were together about two years and she decided to because my illness has got worse which is fine, to be honest sometimes I don't wanna be around me, But she wont do any jobs around the flat just say "its your flat" her names on the tenancy to so its hers to. Its ok for you to bring back a guy every night but you cant wash your plate up. Is it really hard to use a bin or dose rubbish really need to be stored on the floor. It was all good when I was earning 30k a year but now im not, could that be the problem.Dose anyone know if murder is still a crime?

Sorry everyone I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself and ranting

katya

katya

What an awful situation! I'd be furious.

Has she no-one else she could stay with?

R

Rob27

Nope I'm not saying much to her cos I get so angry and I don't want to lose control. she was taking the piss earlier when I joined a site to make new friends and I find it so hard to hold back because she always dose stuff like that when im low. sometime I think shes trying to make me get me to blow up and do something stupid. or maybe im being stupid.

katya

katya

Nope I'm not saying much to her cos I get so angry and I don't want to lose control. she was taking the piss earlier when I joined a site to make new friends and I find it so hard to hold back because she always dose stuff like that when im low. sometime I think shes trying to make me get me to blow up and do something stupid. or maybe im being stupid.
I just think you don't need this right now. I think you're right to ignore her.

If she can't leave, can you try to spend as much time out of the house as possible? I know you shouldn't have to, but it might be better for your own sanity at the moment.

R

Rob27

Yeah your right I just wish I could find some good people for once, its nice being on here with people but it would be nice to be able to sit down and have a cuppa with someone and laugh for a bit.

but rant over I'm not letting anything beat me not my mood swing and certainly not her

Thank you for reading me rant :)