• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just a quick update!

N

natasha244

I've not been online for a while, been really stressed out with sixth form stuff! Things have been good& bad... I successfully completed my year volunteering with the police and on Monday night, had my very formal awards ceremony!
Been seeing my CPN every two weeks and taking my meds(although I'm waiting to see any difference)
Been thinking about whether to go to my local 'no secrets' group, which is a self harm support group but anxiety is getting the better of me :(!
I also went to my re arranged uni interview, and last night I found out that I GOT THE PLACE TO DO MENTAL HEALTH NURSING! I literally couldn't beleive it... But I have to also sort myself out first which could be hard as exams are coming up soon and things always get a whole lot worse when I get extra stress, especially my depression and self harming :(

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thats good you got your place, you must be doing better than you think :) glad youre okay x :hug5: