• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Just a Message For the Stoke

S

SuperZ

It's Just a Message For the Stoke (voices)

It's Just A Message For The Stoke!

National Geographic Magazine became involved in a
very recently discovered lost bible book called
"The Lost Gospel of Judas". It is particularly interesting
and fitting that Judas would reveal a secret which would
further reveal his and humanity's situation/position. This
book reveals yet another hidden world/dimension, veiled,
hidden from the angels. Does this mean that the angels
are secretly being watched/monitored?

Quote from page 4 (translation):
Jesus said, “Come, that I may teach you about
secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a
great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation
of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit.
A hidden or veiled dimension:
a. which no eye of an angel has ever seen,
b. no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,
c. and it was never called by any name."

For those of you who may not be fully familiar with
Judas being demon possessed, hijacked, railroaded,
and superceded (snuffed) in order to betray Christ,
here's the scripture:

LOOK AT THE CAPS, BELOW:

John 13 states:
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that
his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto
the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he
loved them unto the end.
2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart
of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
11 For Jesus knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye
are not all clean.
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I
have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to
Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop SATAN ENTERED UNTO HIM. Then said Jesus
unto him (SATAN), That thou doest, do quickly.
28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this
unto him.
38 Jesus answered Peter (Peter also?), Wilt thou lay down thy life
for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not
crow, till thou hast denied me thrice (entranced/spellbound, as
Judas was?).

With this secret now revealed (discovered in 2006), it's natural to think that
angels/spirits would now stand back and re-align themselves (being watched/
monitored).
Article: The Lost Gospel of Judas
Download "The Gospel of Judas": PDF Format

The Secret Testimony of Judas, The Lost Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Judas, djsaintly

SZ

S

SuperZ

Re: It's Just a Message For the Stoke (voices)

My own opinion is that our ancestors are watching
everything that goes on around us, and to us, where
nothing is veiled to them.

Here is some very odd text within the gospel of Judas
which cannot be ignored.

Quote:
Jesus answered and said, “You will become the thirteenth (generation), and you will be cursed by the other generations—and you will come to rule over them. In the last days they will curse your ascent to the holy [generation].” (Judas is the 12th disciple).

Quote:
Prior to Judas' betrayal or death: Judas lifted up his eyes and saw the luminous cloud, and he entered it. Those standing on the ground heard a voice coming from the cloud, saying...

C

calfellows

Re: It's Just a Message For the Stoke (voices)

Hello,

Something caught my attention the other day, and it was like maybe the Lord was trying to show me something. Look at the last three words of this Bible Scripture Below:

Revelation 18:11-13: (In the last days), and the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Well, merchants of the "souls of men" appears to be talking about the merchants of demon possession, reincarnation, co-walking, co-conscious activity where spirit supecedes humanity in order to indulge himself in sex/flesh, which is snuffage (ousting) or blotting-out the souls of men. Just that traders in the souls of men sounds like demonic merchant activity if you ask me, where the earth is nothing more than a vacation resort, flesh brothel. If so, then this scripture seems to say that demonic indwelling and/or possession activity may decrease in the last days.

Any Comments?

Cal

T

terri

Re: Just a Message For the Stoke (voices)

Hello,

Something caught my attention the other day, and it was like maybe the Lord was trying to show me something. Look at the last three words of this Bible Scripture Below:

Revelation 18:11-13: (In the last days), and the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Well, merchants of the "souls of men" appears to be talking about the merchants of demon possession, reincarnation, co-walking, co-conscious activity where spirit supecedes humanity in order to indulge himself in sex/flesh, which is snuffage (ousting) or blotting-out the souls of men. Just that traders in the souls of men sounds like demonic merchant activity if you ask me, where the earth is nothing more than a vacation resort, flesh brothel. If so, then this scripture seems to say that demonic indwelling and/or possession activity may decrease in the last days.

Any Comments?

Cal
Yes, but in a period of time, say the Gregorian Calendar, how soon before the last days? Humanity is in the main living this vacation resort/flesh brothel: you only need to take a look around to become aware. It's all there for everyone to see. Why can't people in the main just wake up, use their brains and think for a while?

At the end of the day the merchandise ........... etc. as stated in the Revelations counts for absolutely nothing, no barter, no money, no exchange of souls to save their own souls and no slaves, no slaughtering of animals for sacrifice. Nothing of a physical nature whatsoever - it all counts for absolutely ... ziltch. And then, of course, we all begin to find out, that is, if we haven't been guided to that point first by those who 'cherish' us who are from some sort of different dimension.
And without any kind of demon possession, one would hope.....

Don't know what anyone else thinks??

Terri

C

calfellows

Re: It's Just a Message For the Stoke

Terri,

The timeframe is related to the famous "Parable of the fig tree". Israel became a nation in 1948, and that generation shall live to see all prophesy fulfilled. That generation is now with gray hair, and common sense says that it's close. The parable also states that when you see many nations gathered to war against Israel, gathered in the valley of Armegeddon, you shall know that the time is near.

Israel is now fighting in Gaza; and Iran wants Israel destroyed. All of those religious freaks over there are going to try and make the prophesy come true, a holy war, and so things could get messy really quick.

You wont have to worry about co-walking or possession after the 7yr tribulation period because there wont be any flesh.

1st Corinthians 15
52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed (no more flesh).
53For the corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Warm Regards,
Cal

T

terri

Thanks for that Cal

I will take my time and read links at a later date.

Interesting stuff.

Good morning by the way,

Terri

H

Holofreq

Thanks Cal.
The message for the stoke has begun to take on great meaning for me.
I'm glad you presented this insight.
They light a fire (neg/blocking energy) in our root energy centers and then stoke the (flame) via the comments, telepathic intrusions, etc..
anything to lower our vibrational patterns/dim the light and bring us down to their level.
It's easier to resist the attacks nowadays, knowing where they're getting in.

Holofreq

C

calfellows

Holo,

Hope all is well with you, and great to see you around.
Have you kept up with the CERN project?

The stoke dream, the woman said that it's all about
to end. If you'll watch them very closely, they are
constantly pressing/clinching, physically.

Stay Positive,
Cal

E

eisce

Re: Just a Message For the Stoke (voices)

Hello,

Any Comments?

Cal
Souls of men...Simply refers to brothels, intoxicants, idoltry.

Possesion is a given gift. Any evil/negative force must be given an assupmtion of power.

Sales of consumer goods spans virtues as well as vice.

C

calfellows

eisce and all,

Good day to you, and great to see some feedback. My
main point in the post was the last sentence, that such
activity (merchants of souls of humanity) would decrease
in the last days. I wonder what that's all about, if the
voices (spirit) will have better things to do, or what? Looks
to me like priorities and/or attitudes are going to shift.

Cal