• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Just a little intro about me..

A

amongxthexashes

My name is Angel and I'm 23. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder (type 2), Borderline Personality Disorder, Panic Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I also struggle with self-injury, an eating disorder and alcohol/substance abuse.

Lately I have not been doing so well, just recently got out of the hospital after a failed suicide attempt. I thought joining this site might help, give me some people to talk and relate to. I have been feeling really lonely and hopeless and just bored and restless with life. I have a few really great friends but I'm definetly looking for some new supports and hope to find some here.

I would love to hear from anyone who can relate or just need someone to talk to and look forward to seeing you all around.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Angel

And :welcome: to the forum!
I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as I have. :)

C

confusedwings

Welcome

:)Hello. My name is Katy, i'm new too.How were you diagnosed with BPD? I want to talk to my therapist about it, but i don't know what to start with. I really think i have it, but i'm only 13, and i'm not sure she'll diagnose me. Please reply so that we could try to support each other. Thanks.