• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Job interview....

M

mumto2boys

Founding Member
:unsure:

Hi i joned this forum a few days ago and as mentioned i have been VERY silly and come off my citliapramas ran out and as i felt 'ok' intially i didnt go back.. but NOW its hit me AND i have a job interview today ( not the ideal time i know) i only found out yesterday as the agency who were emailing me had my wrong email address..?

So i am nervous as hell as the last time i had an interview was 8ys ago and i was a different person, carefree almost and none of the worry an stress i have now..:unsure: i feel i have aged about 20 yrs :( and i really DONT want to go and even considering 'pretending ' to go.. but i am been amde redundant in July 11th so i have no choice ( well i chose vr) as been looking for a new job anyway.. so i HAVE to.

Its in another callcentre enviroment and we have a 'assement day i have the 10-12 slot with others role play.. blah, blah, im dreading it...so some good vivbes please!

Louise
x

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Good luck with the interview. If it's a similar role to the one you're doing at the moment, I bet you'll be fine, even if you're only role playing at role playing. Think people with MH issues get very good at acting, don't you agree?!

Positive vibes all the way - let us know how it goes.

:grouphug:

Rollinat

PS Are you going back to your doctor soon to get more ADs?

M

mumto2boys

Founding Member
interview didnt go well.. and i feel strange...

:confused:

Yikes i had a crap day today and i went along and did the stupid role play stuff and felt confident and that i did well.. to be told NO your not suitable as i failed one of the 'acuracy tests' so i asked where and what question.. they didnt say??

So i wasted 2 hrs of my live pretending to like these people and for nothing.. so come back and i feel very 'strange' morbid alomost??

I dont like it ....and my headahes and sickness are back so i have been a 'good girl' ;) and rang my doctors to get in and at first they said sorry no appointments.... but as soon as i said it was because of my ADs they soon found me an 'emergency appointment':scared::scared: ....so im off to them at 5:30 and i hate going as feel a total twat for forgetting to go back for my repeat perscriptions.. as it was NOT intended :redface::redface:... to just STOP them but because i felt 'ok' i thought hey... i must be ok now... i dont think so hey... so wish me luck as i hate the male doctors at my surgery they are so warm and welcoming NOT....

Thanks for listening to me ramble.. hopefully in a couple of weeks i will be back on track and in better form..

Louxx

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:hug:Really sorry you had such a rubbish day. Hope the doctor you saw was nice to you. Let me know how it went. Feel free to offload if you need to.

Rollinat

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Sorry to read your day has been pant's :hug:

M

mumto2boys

Founding Member
doc was nice ( which was a surprise)

Be a quick one as im at work..
Doc was quite good actually and kind but did tell me off for running out of my meds and thinking id be ok.. so back on.. just gotta wait untill they kick in again..

We have a nice weekend planned. got a friends wedding in Rutland 2morrow, near where we live.. so got time off work as well.. ( my little boy is staying at his aunts over night ;) )

Thanks again for your support.. :hug:

Lou

Last edited:
nickh

nickh

Founding Member
:) - ummm I don't actually blame doc for telling you off a bit for running out of meds (which I will do if I don't get myself out this morning!!!) but very glad that he was helpful and supportive and that you are feeling a bit better.

Nick.