• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Job hunting

Françoise

Françoise

Hi! So I'm suffering from depression and am also a recent graduate.
I took advantage of my free time to get a treatment and really things are better now.
I have been trying to find a job the past 6 months and today I applied to my 60th job!
However I'm scared to leave home and my parents (and my cat -- cat lovers will understand!!). Any positive thought for me not to freak out?
I know I need to get a life and that living home is not for forever but I feel so sad about the idea of not being here anymore... Here is where I am the happiest and even if I know I need to leave to find a job it's still heartbreaking.

B

blessing05

Totally understand your situation as i had faced this before. Just stay cheerful and everything will be alright. Understand your strength and get a right job that matches your profile the most but not rushing yourself in getting a job just because you need a job. Good Luck !:peace:

Françoise

Françoise

Thank you! It can be very difficult to start living again when we have to do this kind of choices... But I guess everyone gets there at some point! :)