jeanna here not so happy.

J

Jeanna

hello voice hearers Im posting this today Ive had a few good days the usual voices but pretty good days despite that. But I awoke at two thirty am and I had a early dental appt this morning they started in for a good three hours so I could not go back to sleep needless to say I was furious!!!!!! MIssed my dental appt. and there still carrying on like jerks!!!!! Im now angry because its the same old dialouge of how Im dirty or stupid or the talk about people in my past that are complete and total losers that I dont care about or even associate with I mean really!!!! This voices tells me its using me for its own purpose but hasnt told me what that might be hmm. Im sick of this crazy fool worthless nothing bugging all day everyday I really no Im worth alot more than putting up with this tirant any time it wishes to asualt my intelliagence Like going to school or something. This voice just wants me to engage and I simplly dont want to IHATE THAT DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway got laundry to do Peace out much luv JR.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi jeanna,

I'm sorry the voices are giving you such a hard time and affecting your sleep as well, that must be really hard to cope with:hug1:

I'm glad you are able to see that they are wrong and that you are worth a lot :) xxx

I

itsmeagain

Jeanna.
Hello.
A very good thing here is that you know the voices are a vile thing to you and you want to defeat them. I hope that you do manage to beat the voices and I feel you'll receive tons of support here.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 6
G Introduce Yourself 2
C Introduce Yourself 8
Sammie Mara Introduce Yourself 6
C Introduce Yourself 6