jealous much?

Wednesday_58

Wednesday_58

Does anyone else have irrational jealousy that your partner will/is trying to cheat on you?

somedaymaybe

somedaymaybe

I have my moments, yes. I think it revolves around our own insecurities, especially if your partner has not given any sign or reason to distrust him or make assumptions that he may cheat.

B

burn-it-down

Yes. I can be extremely jealous but keep all inside.

Groot

Groot

If you mean putting a pistol to my lover's head, and whispering in her ear... You belong to ME FOREVER... then yeah, I would classify that as "Irrational BPD Jealousy"

Last edited:
Groot

Groot

Borderlines, Don't let your pain and rage, your darkness and fear, your insane jealousy, consume you like I did. Once you cross that fine line, there is NO going back. There is NO going back, NO undoing what terrible things you've done. Not now, Not EVER.

Last edited:
H

hongli

It's natural sometimes, especially if your partner has had a history of it. Communication is key :)

Groot

Groot

It's natural sometimes, especially if your partner has had a history of it. Communication is key :)
What? You know Hong, you are annoying me. First asking me to PM you about my personal experiences with mental health care in the US... and I said, why would I do that? Why would I PM you? I would rather talk about this openly Hongli from Canada or CHINA

Last edited:
I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Another reason I'm glad I'm single. Why in the fuck did I ever want a partner? Stupid me. :mad:

Groot

Groot

This Hongli guy is writing a thesis on BPD apparently. Maybe he should stop participating in this discussion since he does not belong here

Groot

Groot

You want to know a True Borderline? Jealous Rage barely begins to describe our fucking agony

Groot

Groot

(Moderated) and scream I HATE YOU DISGUSTING GARBAGE god you are so ugly, you are a FREAK an abomination, an utter shameful worthless disgrace of a human being.... and then maybe you'll begin to understand the borderline.

Do NOT EXPLOIT our pain for profit

Last edited by a moderator:
Groot

Groot

i'm all good. Groot is good. Groot is a good boy. I'll be okay. Try living your entire fucking life this way. Viciously Hating your very own existence and every word from your lips is... WRONG or BAD somehow. Don't even TRY to be in an intimate relationship if you're not right. NOT gonna work. Jealousy, you have no idea the borderline's black bitter rage. Leave us alone we are not broken toys for a narcissist to play with

Last edited: