• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've taken an overdose (4 tablets)?

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I've taken an overdose I think, I have taken 4 tablets at once with a drink. What should I do? I live in lancashire. I should go to the hospital right?

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Yes you should, what are the tablets? How are you feeling? Hugs and love x sparkly x

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i would ring 111 and they will be able to advise you what to do.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I took 2 days worth of pain killers in a few hours once, the pain was bad, I was advised over the phone it'd give me the shits, infact i didnt poo for 3 days. Are you having palpertations? Sweaty?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I would definitely phone 111 as Helena has suggested.
It's likely that you'll be ok, but obviously it does depend on what it is you've taken. Also, presuming the drink you took them with was alcoholic, it's best you get medical attention.

FuzzyPeach

FuzzyPeach

Next time you must ask for help prior to taking an overdose. I hope you are well cared for in hospital and that you are offered some decent support with your feelings.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Keep us updated. Best of luck.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm back guys. I'm ok, theres nothing wrong. I had a blood test, etc and it's all fine. I'm gonna get a phone call tomorrow from the mental health team.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

I'm back guys. I'm ok, theres nothing wrong. I had a blood test, etc and it's all fine. I'm gonna get a phone call tomorrow from the mental health team.
I'm glad you've got the all clear regarding any ill effects from the overdose, and I hope you get whatever assistance you need from the mental health team.

Take care :)

mami5

mami5

Glad to hear you're ok and hope you get the support you need. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Glad you are fine. Probably had a bit of a panic, eh? haha alls well that ends well.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm gonna start posting on the forum and talking about my problems.