• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've started writing blogs about Mahaabhaarath (an Indian epic)

• Thread starter Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale
  • Start date
M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

John Lamb

John Lamb

Hi Mr Fab, I'm currently interested in all forms of scripture and how it sits in the history of humanity.

I liked The Son of the Sun but just where did that fireball come from I wonder? No theories please, I find them unsatisfying.:)

Wouldn't this epic have been written many centuries more than just around 2000 years ago as you stated, particularly as hinduism is often said to be the oldest religion?

I'm English and your English looks better than mine even before my brain was pummeled with hearing voices and pills. As you asked for constuctive criticism, I found the stories a little difficult to follow in blog format going from bottom to top but that is probably down to my mind more than anything.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

Hi Mr Fab, I'm currently interested in all forms of scripture and how it sits in the history of humanity.

I liked The Son of the Sun but just where did that fireball come from I wonder? No theories please, I find them unsatisfying.:)

Wouldn't this epic have been written many centuries more than just around 2000 years ago as you stated, particularly as hinduism is often said to be the oldest religion?

I'm English and your English looks better than mine even before my brain was pummeled with hearing voices and pills. As you asked for constuctive criticism, I found the stories a little difficult to follow in blog format going from bottom to top but that is probably down to my mind more than anything.
Thanks, John! I know my English is better than the average Indian's, but it's delighting that an Englishman like yourself says it is good. Please know that I use Grammarly to proofread my work.

I'm not astronomer enough to discuss the origin of the Sun, but I will note that this ball of fire answers to most qualities we ascribe to "God"; The Sun is God, in a big way.

As for the dates, I'm sure this story predates not just Christ but the Buddha as well. I merely said it was composed thousands of years ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Getting Your Life Back! 1