• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've packed up cannabis

T

Twylight

I've been cutting it down for a month
but I haven't had any for a week
So far so good

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
well done Twylight
KP:clap:

T

Twylight

Thanks KP
I packed it up last year for four months, but someone came round etc..
I've distanced myself from the tokers this time

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well done. I've recently packed it in too.My friend/dealer came round today aking if I wanted any.Problem is he can get it one week,but not the next,leaving me all over the place.If I can't have it all the time then better to not have it at all imo.

Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

Welldone Twylight!!

Thats a massive achievment! Hope things continue to go well

:clap:(y)

Angel:)

A

Apotheosis

I'm over 7 years off the Cannabis. I had a slight slip when I smoked it for an evening some 18 months ago. I've only smoked it that one time since I stopped in 2001, I was a week off the weed when the "twin Towers" tragedy hit - what a time to get clean off drugs!

I smoked it very heavily for over 17 years, used to absolutely love it, but it made me worse & worse. That slip & the last time I smoked it, it was the same, couldn't stop when I had started & by the evening I was a very paranoid mess. :drunk:

T

Twylight

7 years is remarkable

there's part of me that still believes in it - but i think i'm remembering when I was on a horrible major Tranquiliser and it was literaly was a Godsend

If i continue to smoke it, i will just mong out watching old sit coms forever

I wanna get out and about

A

Apotheosis

I wanna get out and about
It is hard enough to get stuff done as it is, if I smoked weed then nothing would get done. I was a recluse towards the end of my weed smoking. It's a very hard drug to get away from - but my life is so much better off that stuff.

T

Twylight

Yes, i've been to the pub a couple of times and I was a lot more talkative and confident.

I've been doin' quite a lot of cooking

I'm still a bit lost, but i'm looking forward to trying abilify alongside olanzepine - it should brighten me up a touch

J

jamesdean

I'm five years off it now and I thought I would never get off it having smoked large amounts for ten years but life is so much cleaner off it good luck

T

Twylight

I've had the Acid test

A couple of freinds came round today

Thay has some gear, but although I was tempted, I didn't partake

Much Pleased.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well done.I'm still off the stuff myself.I'm even managing to avoid passive exposure as I'm expecting the DVLA to test me soon.

J

jamesdean

:):cool:
Well done.I'm still off the stuff myself.I'm even managing to avoid passive exposure as I'm expecting the DVLA to test me soon.
Very well done I havent had any since 2004 n its no good for you and you only get into a stste when you cannot get hold of it mind I still think the hardest one to get off is the fags they are killers though take care best wishes Jd