I've not been around much...

The Owl

The Owl

I'm very sorry, but my health meant I couldn't be. :low: I had to have a angioplasty and I hate it. I won't go into detail because its not for the screamish. But I will say it was painful. I knew it would be, but I was told the advantages meant it was my best option. This was my 3rd one. So I should be ok for five years now. I have bruises all up my arm now, but that is quite normal and I have to be on blood thinners for a year. :( I'm still having problems with my universal credit. I have been told that I can only get it back dated to July which is really unfair as my monies stopped in April. It seems I have to fight to get the month I have lost back. I will do this but I hare arguing because it makes me appear unreasonable. Which I'm not.... I just hate being ripped off. Especially by the people who are meant to help us get what we are entitled to.... :confused:

I have fallen behind on my personal work. I feel really disappointed with myself. I feel I have let others down. I will do my best to catch up, despite not being able to use my right hand atm. :unsure: I wish I had a secretary!

Anyway that's where I've been hope my friends are alright. My best wishes to all. ;)

W

Waverunner

Hope you feel better soon Owl. Don't push yourself too hard too soon.