I've never felt more alone in my life

N

Nancourt

I need help I need someone to care. I never thought that something like this would ruin my final year at uni but it did. And now I need to repeat. I also had a major car accident, and my car is ruined. Now I'm working 3 jobs to pay for the damages. Once it's fixed I will give it to my sister. I don't want to be alive anymore. It's not worth it. Life is just pain and misery. There have been no ups in the past 7 months since she broke up with me and tbh I'm sick of life. I hate it. I want to die I Rly want to die asap. Why can't just get lucky and die quickly. Life is not precious. It's a precious waste of time maybe. I have never felt more alone in my life

OCDguy

OCDguy

They same time heals, we're here for you :hug: I think keeping yourself busy in the mean time is probably helping. Are you able to open up a little in your three jobs to others :hug:

FindingTheMeaning

FindingTheMeaning

I need help I need someone to care. I never thought that something like this would ruin my final year at uni but it did. And now I need to repeat. I also had a major car accident, and my car is ruined. Now I'm working 3 jobs to pay for the damages. Once it's fixed I will give it to my sister. I don't want to be alive anymore. It's not worth it. Life is just pain and misery. There have been no ups in the past 7 months since she broke up with me and tbh I'm sick of life. I hate it. I want to die I Rly want to die asap. Why can't just get lucky and die quickly. Life is not precious. It's a precious waste of time maybe. I have never felt more alone in my life
Man, you are not alone. I know the feeling. It is the worst possible thing to feel. I may not have the answer but I like to think that a temporary setback does not define my life. Its how we view them.

N

Nancourt

i don't know how temporary it is. people seem to be distancing themselves from me more and more. they don't like being around me. girls especially have stopped replying to facebook messages all of them. because i am pathetic. ive been doing exactly what everone asked me to do. ive found jobs and im working. im taking the meds im going to therapy. and yet everything is bad. im just alone. people around me don't understand what it's like to not feel wanted at all. to feel abondoned shunned avoided by everyone. I want my life to be overwith as soon as

N

Nancourt

i want it to be over I don't want to keep feeling pain day in day out. it just gets worse and worse. im sick of it.

OCDguy

OCDguy

For me I would look at the positives, and build on them. It is said that Rome wasn't built in a day, and there may be other reasons why you haven't had replies on Facebook, totally nothing to do with yourself? :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

you are not pathetic :hug:

wow 3 jobs you are amazing managing to juggle three jobs :grouphug:

maybe they are just busy and havent had chance to check facebook? :hug: i myself dont check facebook every day :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you are not pathetic I promise
you are just going through a lot
sorry your friends aren't responding but I care
lots of good thoughts and wishes being sent your way
love Lu xxx

N

Nancourt

As nice as you are for wishing good things. To be honest I'm not Rly interested in the things people consider good anymore. Frankly I don't care about material o jects I would rather get things over with now and die. I've suffered enough I think. I m not complaining about all the bad things that happened to me just the one in particular. Everything else I acknowledge I brought on myself but frankly I don't care.

I don't care about the car

I don't care about the future

I don't care about money

I just care about one thing-- I really wish I can take back ever meeting her. That's all. Other people ask for millions of dollars all I want is to erase 3 months of my life dec 2018 Jan and Feb 2019 that's it

I'll gladly go back to my pathetic existence and being completely oblivious to how pathetic my life is

People don't care and frankly neither do I

N

Nancourt

I just want to sleep and never wake up. I tried all the bullshit people suggested and it was all lies nothing got better

N

Nancourt

I feel shit and I always will, thanks for nothing depression. I had to meet someone that couldn't give a shit and frankly I don't think I deserved that.

All the other bad things I'm ok with except that.

I didn't deserve that

I could have been saved from all this misery if only I was aborted. I don't value life or being alive

N

Nancourt

At least when I'm dead I won't worry about being alone. I won't be hurt by her rejecting me

TaurusLady

TaurusLady

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this testing time!
Please remember that it is just a testing time, and that you are going through this period of hard work and loneliness for a reason...
Continue to work hard as what you are showing and the rewards will show during due course..!!
But most importantly- Take care of yourself and your wellbeing!!
You're worth it xx

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

I feel shit and I always will, thanks for nothing depression. I had to meet someone that couldn't give a shit and frankly I don't think I deserved that
Sorry this happened to you. I hate to say it, but there's a world full of people out there who are uncaring. So it happens to all of us, over and over again. Make sure you take good care of you.

CelticTwilight

CelticTwilight

I gave six years of my life to somebody who turned out didn't give a shit about me was just insecure and selfish and married me as she didn't think anybody else would have her. I would also like to erase this period from my life even though it involves two kids as for a start they would not have had to go through what they did either. All my friends at the time were male and most were pretty much useless, it took me years to recover, I hated going to work where I barely got on with anybody so am pretty amazed that you can handle three jobs at once! This is your inner strength guiding you through whilst your emotions are still even now receiving a kicking.

I lost my home in my last year of uni and can appreciate such a huge disruption at such a time is the last thing you need on top of the other crap. But you have a real focus to put such a plan into action and stick to it. Try and imagine how you will feel looking back on this period when you have gotten through it and I am sure the last thing you will see will be a weak person. For the record, I do think it is perfectly natural for you to be expressing yourself this way, although I suspect many would not dare to do so openly. Oh and taking a day off facebook may in itself make you feel better - I got banned from it and turned out to be one of the best things that has happened to me.

S

savedbygrace2019

I can't even seem to deal with my one job! You are doing okay. Just take things a couple hours at a time. Each day do one thing that makes you happy. My favorite thing is to fill all the humming bird feeders and watch them. For some reason it brings me so much peace. Please reach out and get on medicine if you haven't yet. I understand feeling alone and life just completely sucks sometimes, but it's not all bad. I recommend skydiving. You will never feel more alive. Hugs

J

JCPraha

Life can be quite difficult, lonely, and painful, I know how you feel. I hope somehow, things will improve for you.

classy_flamingo

classy_flamingo

You can't erase the memories of someone you care about but eventually you stop caring as much, and then months or years later you forget to even remember them.

J

JCPraha

Yes, it is quite difficult, but in time you do tend to forget. It is important to try to fill the void with something else, someone else, or some other activities. That being said, it is quite difficult. I know how you feel.