I've just about lost my faith in humanity

G

George10111

The only reason I haven't is because of the support I've been shown here.

Last night I was having a very rough night. My car stalled in the middle of the road.. again.. as if that's not bad enough. Some men get out of their car and start screaming at me for not pulling over. How the f*** was I supposed to know my car was going to stall?! It died the other day but I just replaced the battery. This is just where it begins. I told them to go away and let me deal with my problem and one of them said, 'well obviously you're uneducated if your car breaks down in the first place. Normal people know how to fix their own car. You don't have any common courtesy to pull over.' I said, 'wow I am so sorry my car breaking down is such an inconvenience for you.' You think if I wanted to stall out in the middle of the road? Obviously I would've pulled over if I could've.' , then the other said, this guy is either not married or he has a jujube sized d*** and can't satisfy a woman. Wow way to fucking jump down my throat, asshole. I'd already been having a very crappy day. They get in their car and floor dust in my face. It wasn't gentle they really gunned it and shot dust and debre at me. I had to cover my face.

I'm sorry for posting another garbage post. Why do people quickly jump at my personal character when that's not relevant in any way shape or form? They literally pulled over just to scream at me because my car blocked the lane, in front of everyone. You don't say those kinds of things to someone. It blows my mind how everyone just a tick away from completely destroying someone else's ego

G

George10111

Maybe I'm dimmer then I thought because all the shit I've been dealt from all the POS human beings in my life… Trauma of any sort can screw you up.

J

Jules5

Hi George So sorry this happened to you . People are idiots. I can not tell you how many times my car has broken down in the street. I have always been poor so my cars suffer. Mechanics are expensive and not to trustworthy either. I have an aversion to car fixers. I sure hope you got home okay. You never did say what happened next. I always love the whole story. Hopefully a good person stopped to help you. The cars I drive now are all going to hell as they are older and need so much care. I pray a lot. Just took my son to the Doctor and I was on my knees praying that we would make it in the car. I just got roadside assistance so I can be towed if something happens. Lots of hugs and love Jules

SomepersonyouDK

SomepersonyouDK

Wow, what nasty people to verbally attack someone while they're in a spot of trouble. I've ran into a lot of people like that and worse which made me give up on people for a good while but everyone here are so kind and helpful :love:

I hope you got home safe and well~

Z

Zoe1

so sorry about that
its quite random the stupidity that people can come out with these days
I remember once opening my front door
and there were some tradesmen there saying I had made an appointment with them
which I hadn't

they swore at me and told me I was wearing a bin liner !

:grouphug:

LizBo

LizBo

Bummer George :cry:

But you know what? You held it together without getting angry and engaging on their level. That's a credit to you because many, maybe even me, might've got into all sorts of trouble fighting back.

Humanity isn't the problem; it's every man for himself in these types of situations. And, who came out the better man? You did! Kudos!

If you're going to let the anger out, this is surely the place to do it. No issues here as it seems to me you deserve a good rant. On'ya!
Liz

toutatis

toutatis

Yes, I can fully relate @George10111, all is not lost.

For me, it's all about weathering the mental and emotional storm that getting very triggered causes. And posting/venting helps, talking to someone who understands helps, expressing in truth exactly how you feel, helps - and then you'll wake up the next morning to realize, wow, I've made it through. I'm feeling okay again.

So, really it's all about managing those very low times and just pushing through. We have to remember, you see, that we have mental health issues and that's why things can get so tough within ourselves, so dark sometimes.

BUT - we're fighters!!!

TulipIceCream

TulipIceCream

Wow those guys sound like psychopaths! They are the uneducated ones since you can't decide when your car will have trouble. 🧐All of the comments they gave were unnecessary and flooring debris at you could've injured you if there was glass or something. I would have called the police.

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience 😔

G

George10111

I'm getting my car diagnosed. I talked to my dad and he just condescended to me and didn't even take me or the situation seriously. Another reason I don't reach out to people in my life is nobody takes it seriously. I've always been known as the 'stupid one.' or the 'slob.' of the family, e.g. the black sheep. ):

Thanks for your support and advice. I hope we can all have a good rest of the week. Cheers

G

George10111

Hi George So sorry this happened to you . People are idiots. I can not tell you how many times my car has broken down in the street. I have always been poor so my cars suffer. Mechanics are expensive and not to trustworthy either. I have an aversion to car fixers. I sure hope you got home okay. You never did say what happened next. I always love the whole story. Hopefully a good person stopped to help you. The cars I drive now are all going to hell as they are older and need so much care. I pray a lot. Just took my son to the Doctor and I was on my knees praying that we would make it in the car. I just got roadside assistance so I can be towed if something happens. Lots of hugs and love Jules
[/QUOTE
I hope you and your son are safe

G

George10111

Man, exactly why I don't ever feel comfortable talking to people in person. I was just talking to my dad and he didn't take a damn thing I said seriously. He just kept asking me trick loophole questions and the outcome of the conversation he was trying to imply is that I'm simply a moron and he just spent a half hour implying just that… Just an elaborate way to insult me more. Thanks, you could've just saved us both a half hour and called me a fucking moron… Asshole