• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I've got a voucher for a food bank

E

english rose

I've never been to one before. I wish it was nearer - I will have to get a bus there & back.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi English rose.
Some churches are acting as food bank centres.
Do you not have a church nearby that is doing this.
It's such a shame you have to get a bus there and back.
It makes it all the more stressful. I'm sorry.

Unique1 xx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z got my PIP restored ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
P Got a call from PIP people Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
Z ive got the brown envelope as well !!! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 94
American Boy Just got the brown envelope of doom, HELP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 66
Z got a DWP letter today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 46
W Got 'normal' travel insurance covering psychosis! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M I wish I had not got Pip award Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
Screechout I got awarded PIP! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
PinkCandyFloss I got rejected for PIP, again Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 47
daffy I GOT IT 😁 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 20
E I've got to go on the Work Programme & I'm not happy about it Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 43
R told got nothing to worry about Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
A Just Heard From DWP-Have Got My ESA and It's The Support Group. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
C Got my money back. Money due to be cut. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
apple has anyone got any experience of supervised permitted work?? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
BillFish Just got the ESA questionnaire :/ Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
BillFish Just got a f***king Job lol! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
amathus Works and Pensions - have they got it wrong?? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Artmuzz I got my letter for ESA assessment - Feeling suicidal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
A Got to fill in ATOS form - any advice for a fluctuating condition?? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
P Put loads ESA form got phone call to attend medical, stopping medication Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
P finally got my esa50 form filled out Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
L ESA in support group for 7 months now got another form Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
N Arrghhh got my appeal at 10.30 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
mckeo5514 got my atos medical in a few hrs Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
P got my date for the medical :( .. so basically im doomed :( Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
V Got zero points from esa medical Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 17
seo1387 I finally got dla...? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
Starless Anyone got a clue as to the ESA and DLA dates over xmas this year? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
American Boy Food Banks Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
RainbowHeartz Reducing Food Bill ideas Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 19
Wiseowl Families turn to food banks as last resort 'not because they are free' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2