• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've given up

• Thread starter HappyHurtsSometimes
  • Start date
H

HappyHurtsSometimes

What am I supposed to do now? I've completely given up on every aspect of my life it's like getting out of bed every morning is a struggle. I've completely lost the will to live and I just don't even want to try anymore nothing really helps I just want it to be over.

B

bpd2020

I am really sorry to hear you are hurting. What treatment have you tried for your bpd?

Mal84

Mal84

What am I supposed to do now? I've completely given up on every aspect of my life it's like getting out of bed every morning is a struggle. I've completely lost the will to live and I just don't even want to try anymore nothing really helps I just want it to be over.
I’m sorry you are feeling so bad but please don’t give up. Things may feel very stuck right now but please keep trying.

K

karl7

im sorry youre having such a tough time of late....i know what its like....depression can be real tough.....you have to remember that you will get better.....i have learned that much myslef.......depression can seem bleak but ther e is hope .....you will get better......what meds are you on....would you consider a stay in a psych hospital