• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've finally gone mad

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

:oops::oops:

I have lost it totally ,i went for an appointment at my p - doc today only to be told i was 2 months early for my appointment . i didn't know whether to laugh or cry . . oh well my concentration is not at its best at the moment . xx:oops::oops::oops::oops::redface::redface::redface::redface::LOL::LOL:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Never mind - I am sure we are all guilty of doing things like that!!!
:hug:

T

TOONAFISH

lol, i ususally go to my apt at the beautician half hour late or early, and the docs. im such a scatterbrain. dont worry about it. xx:hug:

iffybob

iffybob

Impressed

2 mounths, I for one are impressed ..... :whistle:

.. I get realy nuerotic about appoitments,.. turning up on time,.. and expecting to go in on that time... etc... I dont get quite as irate as I used to , ... just try and not be late on the day...

.... boB ... :prop:

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

:hug:i think ive done that a fair few times. and its not just the docs. it was my old work .. Id be on holiday and then go to work after a week and then find out i wasnt on any shifts for another week. silly things like that made me learn lol.

ive done that with the midwifes when i was preggers ,,, fair enough i had baby brain but i ended up coming days before i was due to come in.

as i say .. it happens to the best of us xxxx

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
I swear by the low tec solution a diairy in my hand bag. Mind you I have to remember to read it.