• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ive Changed.

D

Dottyone

I think I have changed over the last twelve months, I use to be pleasant most of the time and not kick off with people quite as often as I do now.

I want to be the person I use to be, I hate being angry most of the time, I am wondering why.

:mad::):mad::curseyou::):rolleyes::yuck::mad:

which one am I this hour, I change so quickly I hate my life and I hate being this person.

I am going to come back here in two months and hope ive change for the better.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
what are you angry about? :hug:

D

Deliah

Hello Teddy, have you investigated mindfulness training. It sounds like you have just become quite reactive. It's helped me so much and I'm able to feel calm most of the time now. I also used to feel angered stressed and very reactive. I recommend it. love D x

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I can relate to this and you will change. It will take perseverance but it will happen. Give yourself a target of 12 months or less to make that change. Also if there are any triggers to you then try to eliminate them from your life. Also as someone else has mentioned, look into mindfulness.

You can do this.

K

kalismystic

I understand what your feeling right now, I had a similar situation happen to me. I found that venting my anger helped me to get a better handle on controlling it. I use deep breathing techniques, counting to 1000, and going for walks out in the sunshine. Make sure you give yourself a realistic target. 12 months makes sense, it gives you time to work on yourself because changes won't happen over night.

Good luck Teddy! You can do this!

-KM

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

GOD WILL LIFT YOU UP WHERE YOU BELONG!

Or what about Leonard Cohen " Its not a cry that youre here tonight. Its not someone who has seen the light. Its a cold and its broken HALELUJA!!!"

Someone cares...

katya

katya

I think I have changed over the last twelve months, I use to be pleasant most of the time and not kick off with people quite as often as I do now.

I want to be the person I use to be, I hate being angry most of the time, I am wondering why.

:mad::):mad::curseyou::):rolleyes::yuck::mad:

which one am I this hour, I change so quickly I hate my life and I hate being this person.

I am going to come back here in two months and hope ive change for the better.
Anger is such a horrible emotion because people tend to feel guilty for feeling it!

Remember it's good to recognise that anger is essentially a healthy, necessary emotion; don't be afraid of it or blame yourself for it. That way, you can manage it better.

Not that I've mastered this. I've got my dad's temper (which... bloody hell...).

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

All good for psychietry. Yet the word of God tells us: "The one who spreads anger shall be judged. The one who spreads anemosity shall stand for the court. And the one who sais to his brother: You fool! shall be held in eternal condemnation" . We are all guilty and have failed our target, yet I believe that love always will be the best path - and will win us internal pease.

Sincearly Kenneth.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Teddy, you are as awesome as ever in my eyes. :hug1:
Plus, it's ok to be angry.
For me, getting angry has been a sign of growth. When I thought I was a piece of shit, I never used to get angry because I thought I deserved bad things. But when I got some self-esteem, that's when I thought I was worth defending.

Even if you aren't "better" in two months, please return anyway because i'm going to miss you.
I know i've said this to other people in the past, but this is a mental health forum. It's not all about the shits and giggles. We all know what it's like to struggle with moods and whatnot.

Look after yourself. You really are special. :hug:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ill miss you too :hug5: I think anger is quite a natural response to some of the shit weve all been through. I felt better after talking with someone who doesnt know my ex and can see what he did to me emotionally and financially just to feed his stupid habits.
I do hope you come back soon and stay safe xxx

D

Dottyone

Thanks everyone, I suppose I am angry because I have been dealt a bad card of life not just mental health issues but gender issues too.

I want reanincarnation thats the only way forward for me, the two issues a above are intollerable to living a happy 'normal life'

D

Dottyone

Sorry everyone

I was too busy thinking about my own issues in the above post.

I should of acknowledged every one else's struggles in this thread more, I wish you all the very best.

I just popped on here to say that. :hug:

I wont be coming back on here as a member but might read the forum so you lot behave;);)

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
thinking of you my lovely xx :hug5: xx