• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

ive befriended an evil spirit

K

khuang

All I know is that when a spirit communicates to you through dreams, the dreams are extremely vivid and feel very real. You will also see scenery with extreme details for places you may have no knowledge about such as an auto repair shop or an unfamiliar house. I’ve woken up as a kid to this blinding pure white light shining directly into my eyes before and I believe it was connected to a spirit. Spirits can give you protection especially if the spirit is a loved one that had died and didn’t crossover for a reason. There is no surefire way of telling what a spirit’s intentions are until you observe its actions and behavior around you. They are rather finicky and not always upfront about what they are after.

K

khuang

I can understand why some people think that spirits contacting people is fiction but the thing is that spirits causing mischief and talking to people is very real. Most don’t believe in such stories until unexplainable things happen to them. A spirit whether good or bad is very much like a dog or cat in the way that they actively decide who they want to have contact with them. If the spirit doesn’t want to get your attention, it will act like a cat and just ignore you. Some spirits will come if you call them but most tend to not respond if they don’t want to be bothered by you. The paranormal is a very complex subject and many paranormal things happen on a daily basis without anyone noticing them. If all things that deal with spirits possessing objects is purely fantasy then why does every culture have at least one very famous story of a doll being haunted? What’s the explanation for that? How can there be so many stories about incidents involving a doll in such similar fashions be found during different time periods in places so far away from each other? Believe what you want but you should never push aside the possibilities of spirits existing just because you think they are fantasy. That is when an evil spirit is most likely to come and haunt you.

Z

Zoe1

n yeah mostly

I dont think that cats ignore people though
but yes it may well be that people who deny the spirit world
are more vulnerable to it , without them being aware of it even , yes

what attracts them most is if someone is afraid of them I think
they are after all just energy

L

linus

I think it’s a fantasy because in the history of human kind people chose to give mystical significance to various natural phenomenos just because we couldn’t understand them at that time, it’s somehow a natural tendency in us to do this. Once you are very aware of this you remain skeptical and you challenge everything unless you have some kind of proof instead of imagining things.

Z

Zoe1

im not of a scientific mind
and things that are ' proven ' scientifically
are sometimes later disproven
by another scientist

M

Megan1987

I have no belief in that stuff.

Also, do not believe all what you hear on social media.

But, please, check yourself and make sure this is not a symptom of your mental health possibly deteriorating.
Wow bit strong ! just because you don’t believe in what she does does not mean what she is experiencing is not real, evil, spirits etc r real u prob just haven’t been opened minded enough to experience it. The world is not black and white sorry to say too many people judge with what they see not what they feel 🙄 and they wounder why the world is increased by negative and ignorant people

Daybreak

Daybreak

I go back and forth on believing in ghost or not. Sometimes I believe it, other times I don't. Here's an interesting video on the topic:

M

Megan1987

This is not a helpful post. Again the poster is, maybe, having a downturn in their mental health.

Please don`t alarm her and be a bit more considerate .
What if what the person above is advising the right thing thou and it helps or works. Why do people refer others that can see different things and feel different things straight away to do with your mental state
It’s getting boring

American Boy

American Boy

When the exsistance of ghosts is proven its seen as fake or some trickery has been involved. I know they are real because I have seen them plus I had a lot of paranormal experiences plus I lived in haunted houses. One day when people are a little more advance science will prove that they exsist. There are a lot of things in this world people don't understand and nothing is ever black and white.

K

khuang

When the exsistance of ghosts is proven its seen as fake or some trickery has been involved. I know they are real because I have seen them plus I had a lot of paranormal experiences plus I lived in haunted houses. One day when people are a little more advance science will prove that they exsist. There are a lot of things in this world people don't understand and nothing is ever black and white.
Exactly. I don’t understand why people can easily go to church and know God exists without ever seeing him and having no physical proof but refuse to accept that paranormal occurrences are real. I’m not putting religion down but it pretty much is the same thing. Some of the spirits in this world may actually be sent by God to pass on messages to humans willing to listen. What is so hard to believe about that? The Holy Spirit that is preached in church is a spirit by definition and people can easily believe in it and trust it yet refuse to listen when other spirits try to communicate with them.

American Boy

American Boy

Exactly. I don’t understand why people can easily go to church and know God exists without ever seeing him and having no physical proof but refuse to accept that paranormal occurrences are real. I’m not putting religion down but it pretty much is the same thing. Some of the spirits in this world may actually be sent by God to pass on messages to humans willing to listen. What is so hard to believe about that? The Holy Spirit that is preached in church is a spirit by definition and people can easily believe in it and trust it yet refuse to listen when other spirits try to communicate with them.
There are many people out there who know that the paranormal exsists but those who have never had any experinces are too tiny minded and will argue that its all fake no matter what so there is no point in trying to explain things to them. I agree there are a lot of people who go to church who don't believe in ghosts etc.

Z

Zoe1

maybe there are spirits
that have good and bad things about them

American Boy

American Boy

maybe there are spirits
that have good and bad things about them
There the same as we are but are in the spirit life. There are also demons those are the ones to watch out for because they are dark angels.